JOJO Part 6 : Final episodes !

Alright, just finished episode 7 so a few comments on this batch and part in general:

- the fights in this batch are trash so far. I feel like Araki went all in on the bizarre that some fights are hard to follow and end in really anticlimatic ways (vs Versus for example)

- the narrator isn't the same, it seems. Big L

- the animation on the
Heavy Weather Snails
felt really off for some reason, especially when people turn into
snails

- THIS SHIT HAD NO MICKEY SO IT AIN'T STONE OCEAN

- Still salty Giorno wasn't pulled to Florida as well, but GER maybe protected him somehow

- Episode 7 was great. I had forgotten most of it, especially the part where
Wes gets lynched by racists and they fondle Carla. Or even that she was his sister
. It added some necessary depth to both Pucci's and Weather's characters
Post automatically merged:

Watched the rest of the episodes!

All in all, the ending hits waaaaaay better in the anime

This is still my least favorite part, overall, but the anime version at least improved on the manga in most aspects so I cared more about Emporio and Weather Report than I did in the manga.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Alright, just finished episode 7 so a few comments on this batch and part in general:

- the fights in this batch are trash so far. I feel like Araki went all in on the bizarre that some fights are hard to follow and end in really anticlimatic ways (vs Versus for example)

- the narrator isn't the same, it seems. Big L

- the animation on the
Heavy Weather Snails
felt really off for some reason, especially when people turn into
snails

- THIS SHIT HAD NO MICKEY SO IT AIN'T STONE OCEAN

- Still salty Giorno wasn't pulled to Florida as well, but GER maybe protected him somehow

- Episode 7 was great. I had forgotten most of it, especially the part where
Wes gets lynched by racists and they fondle Carla. Or even that she was his sister
. It added some necessary depth to both Pucci's and Weather's characters
Post automatically merged:

Watched the rest of the episodes!

All in all, the ending hits waaaaaay better in the anime

This is still my least favorite part, overall, but the anime version at least improved on the manga in most aspects so I cared more about Emporio and Weather Report than I did in the manga.
Bohemian rhapsody episodes were weird and nice

That stand is really fucked up

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I was surpirsed at the Chewbaca namedrop tbh
Versus stand is fun lol
The guy just dropped a football team on them

But the middle fight with the tiges removing heat was so lame. Unnecessary and boring. Even the end was shit.

One of the problèms with this part is how Jolyne put herself in impossible position and with fatal / near fatal injuries and yet win all the time and 2 seconds after is healed no problèm and can carry on. She should have died like 100 times

Versus stand is fun lol
The guy just dropped a football team on them

But the middle fight with the tiges removing heat was so lame. Unnecessary and boring. Even the end was shit.

One of the problèms with this part is how Jolyne put herself in impossible position and with fatal / near fatal injuries and yet win all the time and 2 seconds after is healed no problèm and can carry on. She should have died like 100 times
Yeah
People will just go "eh it's bizarre lol" and sure, that explains some of it. But the fact is most of the fights aren't well structured at all.

Give me simple Part 3 stands over this any day of the week

The author is going so far with his accelerated time thing. I love it. At least he's using the elements of his storytelling rightfully.

I guess everyone had this feeling, but what in hell was this ending ?

Is this Armageddon ? Are Jotaro and Jolyne dead ? Where is F.F. for fucks sake !!!!

Also, I was a bit un-hyped by Stone Ocean at first given how people were talking badly about it. But I personally very much enjoyed it.

The author is going so far with his accelerated time thing. I love it. At least he's using the elements of his storytelling rightfully.

I guess everyone had this feeling, but what in hell was this ending ?

Is this Armageddon ? Are Jotaro and Jolyne dead ? Where is F.F. for fucks sake !!!!

Also, I was a bit un-hyped by Stone Ocean at first given how people were talking badly about it. But I personally very much enjoyed it.
About the ending - I found this comment on reddit that I think explains it rather well:

" The new universe is the same only without Pucci. That means that everything that happened before Pucci was born (parts 1 and 2) or stuff where Pucci had no influence (parts 3, 4 and 5) happened the same way as in the previous universe. That means Giorno, Josuke, etc are the same.

No Pucci means that after part 3 Jotaro's life is way easier (because he was trying to get the last few Dio followers and Pucci was the smartest one who was plotting to get him instead) so he ends up spending more time home in this universe, that's why Irene has a good relationship with her father. Irene is just Jolyne from this universe, for some reason her parents gave her a different name here. (Note: her name being Irene signifies further that Jotaro fully dealt with Dio and his followers meaning there was no need for fate to make her name Jojo)

Weather Report's life is obviously very different in this universe without Pucci as well.
Why did Anasui (Anakiss) and Hermes not end up in jail in this universe if those events weren't Pucci related? I don't know, the safest assumption is that there's a butterfly effect here and without Pucci in town those things didn't happen the same way. Same with Anasui having a different name here I guess.

Why did all the main characters (except FF who doesn't exist here because of no Pucci T_T) meet at the end? Well, Jojo always has themes about fate so my interpretation is that they were fated to meet somehow and be important in each other's lives. Or maybe Araki just thought it was cool. One or the other lol. Speaking of fate maybe that's why Jolyne is called Irene here, without Pucci there's no need for her to fight, no need for her to be a Jojo so maybe that's why she is not a Jojo anymore."

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
About the ending - I found this comment on reddit that I think explains it rather well:

" The new universe is the same only without Pucci. That means that everything that happened before Pucci was born (parts 1 and 2) or stuff where Pucci had no influence (parts 3, 4 and 5) happened the same way as in the previous universe. That means Giorno, Josuke, etc are the same.

No Pucci means that after part 3 Jotaro's life is way easier (because he was trying to get the last few Dio followers and Pucci was the smartest one who was plotting to get him instead) so he ends up spending more time home in this universe, that's why Irene has a good relationship with her father. Irene is just Jolyne from this universe, for some reason her parents gave her a different name here. (Note: her name being Irene signifies further that Jotaro fully dealt with Dio and his followers meaning there was no need for fate to make her name Jojo)

Weather Report's life is obviously very different in this universe without Pucci as well.
Why did Anasui (Anakiss) and Hermes not end up in jail in this universe if those events weren't Pucci related? I don't know, the safest assumption is that there's a butterfly effect here and without Pucci in town those things didn't happen the same way. Same with Anasui having a different name here I guess.

Why did all the main characters (except FF who doesn't exist here because of no Pucci T_T) meet at the end? Well, Jojo always has themes about fate so my interpretation is that they were fated to meet somehow and be important in each other's lives. Or maybe Araki just thought it was cool. One or the other lol. Speaking of fate maybe that's why Jolyne is called Irene here, without Pucci there's no need for her to fight, no need for her to be a Jojo so maybe that's why she is not a Jojo anymore."
Great comment. Especially the part where Jolyne name switches to Irene because she doesn't follow the path of Jojo family.

In the end, it's like Rick replacing Morty's body with one of the multi-verse. Nothing really changes except for the audience who is mind-fucked for a minute.

I read the first chapters of Steel Ball Run, looks fun. People are hyping it so fucking much that it scares me to have masterpiece level expectations. I'm trying to un-hype myself sometimes.