Status
Not open for further replies.
These are being fully unconscious examples. In no scene did Luffy had a whole dialogue about being unconscious. A truly unconscious person is completely knocked out having no way of having an internal dialogue with themselves lol

Except Luffy is the main character and Kaido the villain of the ENTIRE Yonko Saga? While Lucci get's KO with no Haki in 3 shots? Lmao. Your coping is disgusting.

These are being fully unconscious examples. In no scene did Luffy had a whole dialogue about being unconscious. A truly unconscious person is completely knocked out having no way of having an internal dialogue with themselves lol

Luffy wasn't even unconscious against Kaidou, dude literally jumped up and countered.
Unless you think Base Luffy was sleep diffing Hybrid Kaidou
And we literally see him fucking grinning and turning into a gel-like substance in the G5 pic. He wasn't unconscious there.

It would be funny kizaru reaching and discovering
Vegapunk Went against WG
Sentomaru got lol diffed by cp0
Cp0 wants to kill Vega
Vega want to kill cp0
Stussy knocks kaku out
Stussy and Lucci fighting now
Starshats having a field trip.

Bro has a lot to take in when arrive lol.
Add in that Kizaru is slow on the mental uptake and you have a 3 chapter period before Kizaru does something.

Luffy wasn't even unconscious against Kaidou, dude literally jumped up and countered.
Unless you think Base Luffy was sleep diffing Hybrid Kaidou
And we literally see him fucking grinning and turning into a gel-like substance in the G5 pic. He wasn't unconscious there.
Dude dropped into the sea in one of those examples

He was also knocked and placed in udo prison when he fought kaido the first time

The only example in which he was NOT knocked out was when he became nika. So I dont get your point.

Dude dropped into the sea in one of those examples

He was also knocked and placed in udo prison when he fought kaido the first time

The only example in which he was NOT knocked out was when he became nika. So I dont get your point. And in that example we did not see his eyes whiten
I don't see how this is relevant to Lucci being knocked out btw.
Lucci admits he's being knocked out, flies into a wall, spews blood from his mouth and is completely out of the chapter for a few pages

Status
Not open for further replies.