Status
Not open for further replies.
oh lmao

Nvm
"truly town" lol
If they're wasted shots, I don't see how a passive like this is a good thing and only really benefits you in the long-term

Are you implying any and all abilities would be wasted on you, or only harmful ones?
Bit OP my babe
You think Fuji would give the guy who inspired his games a weak role? He gave me just enough to make my role a threat to mafia but not enough to make me super over powered. I'm a town asset I've just been cucked by the timezone of the phases always starting while I'm asleep something I've said multiple times this game. With the game winding down my full potential hasn't been unleashed yet. I'm gonna meme our way to victory. Join the troll beard pirates

You think Fuji would give the guy who inspired his games a weak role? He gave me just enough to make my role a threat to mafia but not enough to make me super over powered. I'm a town asset I've just been cucked by the timezone of the phases always starting while I'm asleep something I've said multiple times this game. With the game winding down my full potential hasn't been unleashed yet. I'm gonna meme our way to victory. Join the troll beard pirates
Smh you should've kept quiet about the passive so scum wouldn't avoid placing actions on you

You could've been a beefy deflector reeeeee

Midnight was an easy cop-out lynch, you?
You haven't been in the spotlight much at all, a cop-out would be more along the lines of a wagon being placed on you

You don't seem like the first thing on scum's mind, either
Do more then just sit on your ass deflecting abilities and baiting people into wasting them

I do believe you're being honest about people being crushed because of a passive, but that's honestly such an insane passive I find it hard to believe it's pro town or pro scum
I didn't mean now I meant later, as the game starts to wind down then players will look for a easy player to get a wagon out off. Unless you honestly believe getting a lynch on me someones who's shit posting all game is harder than someone who's trying to scum hunt?

As shocking as this is I am making actions I just haven't used my full abilities because unlike other players I'm not going to blow my load. Low and steady wins the race

Vote Lynch Meeyori

going to go with this for 2nd wagon
I was thinking the same thing

Be wary of people vote stacking on Mee or really anyone
You could just be two town, maybe someone even protected Meeyori that made the kill fail?
I'm not discounting anything on an SRM

Although I think some of my theories are a tad too big brained and a lot of trouble to go through so idk

Smh you should've kept quiet about the passive so scum wouldn't avoid placing actions on you

You could've been a beefy deflector reeeeee
If Mafia hasn't targeted me in 5 cycles they aren't going to start doing it now. No point in keeping it a secret as only town is getting cucked, then I'll have town trying to post I targeted Aries and was role crushed. He's scum hurr durr posts

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I was thinking the same thing

Be wary of people vote stacking on Mee or really anyone
You could just be two town, maybe someone even protected Meeyori that made the kill fail?
I'm not discounting anything on an SRM

Although I think some of my theories are a tad too big brained and a lot of trouble to go through so idk
It's possible it was like a double layered attack, but I think they just went for a simple strat.

I've witnessed and used the strat before where you bus your teammate with a townie that is being hard sussed.

This way you kind of know there's going to be a vig coming, and scum makes town waste another lynch.

So I think it's just a simple risky strat. They swapped me with meeyori because she is a scum role that can tank kills.

I didn't mean now I meant later, as the game starts to wind down then players will look for a easy player to get a wagon out off. Unless you honestly believe getting a lynch on me someones who's shit posting all game is harder than someone who's trying to scum hunt?

As shocking as this is I am making actions I just haven't used my full abilities because unlike other players I'm not going to blow my load. Low and steady wins the race
I didn't say harder. I said that you are not really scum's main focus. You're technically LHF, but because it's hard to get a gauge on you as either alignment, they risk baiting a LFH player so they're more likely to keep you around as town compared to someone like Midnight. Does that make sense?

Although your "go steady, win the race" contradicts your statements about continuously spamming abilities and treating this as a meme, imo. It implies you're willing to be more calculating instead of being gung-ho.
So you do have an agenda, then. Just not sure what it is.

It's possible it was like a double layered attack, but I think they just went for a simple strat.

I've witnessed and used the strat before where you bus your teammate with a townie that is being hard sussed.

This way you kind of know there's going to be a vig coming, and scum makes town waste another lynch.

So I think it's just a simple risky strat. They swapped me with meeyori because she is a scum role that can tank kills.
What do you think about switching her as primary wagon instead of a counterwagon, then?
If you believe the evidence stacks against her and it's a compelling case, I see no real reason to use her as the counterwagon. Or are you timid over it for some reason?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What do you think about switching her as primary wagon instead of a counterwagon, then?
If you believe the evidence stacks against her and it's a compelling case, I see no real reason to use her as the counterwagon. Or are you timid over it for some reason?
Well, I don't know what the case on Sallu is, if there are any compelling arguments to have Meeyori over Sallu.

I was thinking that since people seems to be quite set on Sallu, right now people was looking for a secondary wagon, not a primary one.

However I have no qualms with putting her for primary and Sallu 2nd (if this is the consensus)

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think Meeyori is a good candidate for lynch right now.

Primary or secondary. If people are set on Sallu being scum and are afraid of a lynch swap, then putting another scum, namely Meeyori as second.

If the evidence on sallu is lacking, I think we can swap.

I honestly haven't been reading much from this DP, and parts of the night phase.

If flowa hasn't revealed her role or hard hinted her role within the first few pages I know she's scum :sanmoji:
Vote lynch Muugen
So you have a ability that not only let's your dodge a role block but a lynch aswell?
It is but he wasn't my target with the ability
I only have one goal, make troll beard king of the pirates but first I won't rest till I find that traitor Spitebeard and burn him to ashes :ace:
No I'm just role playing
Seems nothing much has changed, lots of mudslinging and I'm just here trying to see if I should get a steam deck or just update my v1 switch or ps4
The first rule of SRM games is to not take them serious, the sooner peeps can accept it's not based on skill but wacky and crazy abilities being spammed left and right while having meme moments here and there. Join the troll beard pirates and I shall take you to mafia valhalla the place where you need not to rage but sit back and enjoy the games
Vote lynch Mango senpai
It's time to put down old yeller

Vote lynch midnight delight
The best way to deal with SRM games is to not put that much logic into them. when 3/5s of the lynches can be stopped without anyways to stop it the only thing you can do is meme away
here's what I'm referring to that feels like it's a contradiction and some minor agenda pushing

You could just be town with bad reads like others, but this doesn't look too good on you imo
My focus is less on you rn tho

Imma go sleep soon.
Going secondary since probably gonna lock there.

Vote lynch Worst
using this as a means to see what direction confused townies might be likelier to take. maybe pein was onto something idk
ConquistadoR- Town
2- Pot Goblin - Town

3- Charlie - scum

4- RayanOO - Town

7- Peroroncino - null

8- Flower - town

9- Indigo - indie

10- AL sama - null

11- TAC - leaning scum

12- Dr. Watson - null/maybe town?

13- Rej - town

14- Mashiro Blue - indie

15- Ratchet - town

16- Tobra - scum

17- Apollo -town

18- MangoSenpai - scum

20- MitchMatch - scum

21- Alwaysmind - null

22- Sallucion - scum

23- T-Pein™ - scum

24- Ariess - town

25- Vanellope Lhea - scum

26- Midnight Delight- town

28- MUUGEN - town

29- oddoddfruit - town

30- Meeyori - town

32- Juliet - null

34- Yo Tan Wa -lean scum

36- Naomi - town

38- Destroya -null

Reborn- null

Master V- null
@Pot Goblin
hey Reloaded, where are you at on these reads now?

I didn't say harder. I said that you are not really scum's main focus. You're technically LHF, but because it's hard to get a gauge on you as either alignment, they risk baiting a LFH player so they're more likely to keep you around as town compared to someone like Midnight. Does that make sense?

Although your "go steady, win the race" contradicts your statements about continuously spamming abilities and treating this as a meme, imo. It implies you're willing to be more calculating instead of being gung-ho.
So you do have an agenda, then. Just not sure what it is.
Mafia tends to go after active players, people who are trying to solve the game aka have a precense in the game. I'm not active enough to have a precense in this game and I'm shit posting so much most of my posts can be ignored even if I sprinkled them in with some good contributive posts. I'm not a threat to mafia, ability wise they have no reason to target me over someone else. Role abilities are just one part of the game, thread play is the second

From years of experience LHF players are always targeted for a mis lynch near the end, as for the "contradiction" part. I'm not some one dimensional character memeing it up. I can be both shit posting and playing smart with my abilities mate. Just because I'm memeing doesn't mean I won't help town in winning if I can

Status
Not open for further replies.