Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard carries Xebec's will maybe
Very possible, but I question if its more literal than that. Oda likes to still make Rocks feel very present like if its a looming threat.

Like for example: Roger is dead. You know hes dead. But he "lives on" through Luffy. However, Oda doesnt make it seem like Roger is back via Luffy. On the flipside, he makes this the case with Rocks. Its kind of hard to describe, but its the way Oda has characters talk about Rocks and the Rocks pirates, primarily Garp and Sengoku.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
i think xebec is dead but probably spiritually connected to blackbeard, much like luffy is connected to roger
I think it's like this:

Joy Boy to Roger to Luffy

_______ to Rocks to Teach

BUT the big difference, is that Luffy wasn't overtaken by Joy Boy. I think, to showcase the difference between the two groups, Blackbeard will get overtaken by Rocks, or an even older legend.

Very possible, but I question if its more literal than that. Oda likes to still make Rocks feel very present like if its a looming threat.

Like for example: Roger is dead. You know hes dead. But he "lives on" through Luffy. However, Oda doesnt make it seem like Roger is back via Luffy. On the flipside, he makes this the case with Rocks. Its kind of hard to describe, but its the way Oda has characters talk about Rocks and the Rocks pirates, primarily Garp and Sengoku.
Then what was the point of Roger and Garp trying to take them down?

Status
Not open for further replies.