What was the minimum level needed to be brought into Juuko?

Man'U, Sentou'un, Juuko'ou and Gen'U....the four Generals of Juuko.

When Shunshinkun had this plan in mind, he only accepted those guys because of how powerful they were and how difficult they were to defeat. With that said, what would be the minimum level that SSK would look at when wanting to absorb enemy generals into this City? Or to put it another way, what is the baseline level that would need to be attained in order to replicate the levels that those 4 were able to demonstrate?

Some random ideas for you to say yes/no to;

- Rokuomi
- Shoumou
- Choutou
- Rihaku
- Chougaryu
- Kisui
- Denrimi
- Rinbukun
- Kyouen
- Ranbihaku
- Akou

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
- Rokuomi
Yeah nah, Sentoun mocked his ass and says that he would be only 1K commander if he were to be in Chu. So Rokuomi is out of the game.

- Shoumou
Lmao, man gets butchered like a pig. He's not strong enough.

- Choutou
He's a GG so he's definitely getting accepted.

- Rihaku
He's pretty good tbh. He's the best defensive general we've seen so far so he has a fair chance of getting accepted.

- Chougaryu
100% accepted. Left hand man of RSJ isn't to take lightly.

- Kisui
Just barely passable.

- Denrimi
Yeah no.

- Rinbukun
Acceptable I guess. But knowing how SSK hated Rinbukun's ass, he probably gonna make RBK works at a hair salon instead of Juuko lmao.

- Kyouen
120%. All heavenly kings can get accepted with ease.

- Ranbihaku
He met the strength requirement but he's a bit too dumb imo.

- Akou
120% accepted.

You probably need to be at least highly competent in order to join Juuko imo. Like having stats close to 90 or exceeds.

Last edited:
Out of those, the only ones that wouldn't get accepted are Ri Haku and Den Ri Mi.

The rest all have sufficient firepower and/or other skills to complement a team of generals.

- Rokuomi
Yeah nah, Sentoun mocked his ass and says that he would be only 1K commander if he were to be in Chu. So Rokuomi is out of the game.
Sen To'un was talking shit, doesn't mean he was, right.

Roku O Mi has better stats than you might think

Code:
Roku O Mi STR 92 LDR 90 INT 82 EXP A
Ki Sui STR 86 LDR 92 INT 90 EXP B
Gen'U STR 88 LDR 88 INT 90 EXP A
Ju Ko'ou STR 30 LDR 88 INT 96 EXP
Sen To'Un STR 95 LDR 85 INT 80 EXP A
Man'U STR 97 LDR 90 INT 85 EXP

Out of those, the only ones that wouldn't get accepted are Ri Haku and Den Ri Mi.

The rest all have sufficient firepower and/or other skills to complement a team of generals.

Sen To'un was talking shit, doesn't mean he was, right.

Roku O Mi has better stats than you might think

Code:
Roku O Mi STR 92 LDR 90 INT 82 EXP A
Ki Sui STR 86 LDR 92 INT 90 EXP B
Gen'U STR 88 LDR 88 INT 90 EXP A
Ju Ko'ou STR 30 LDR 88 INT 96 EXP
Sen To'Un STR 95 LDR 85 INT 80 EXP A
Man'U STR 97 LDR 90 INT 85 EXP
why would shoumou make it but denrimi/rihaki would not?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Out of those above I see only Akou approaching the general level of the 4 Juuko ones

The rest are too weak. They will be obviously accepted because great men are always needed but they wouldn’t be on the general level of the 4.

Mayyyyyyyybeeeee one day Kisui hype will be proven and he will show something deserving a seat here.
Post automatically merged:

Kyouen is always a wild card and has it’s chance too.

Replicate the feats of those four.

None of the above mentioned in first post can get near to Juuko generals.

I could only see Akou and KyouEn coming close to one or two of the Juuko generals but rest are quite below in there individual fields (that is raw strength or strategical mind).

Because Shou Mou, for all his shortcomings, possessed monstrous strength. DRM and Rihaku don’t possess monstrous anything.

The Chu do not lack for strategic minds to begin with, but a state can have never have too much firepower.
Re-reading the Juuko arc, and the hype that all those 4 got, I don't think Shoumou gets in at all tbh. If you're gonna be a one dimensional dude with hax, I think you need more hax than Shoumou and be less of a fool. See Sento'un.

Obviously we don't know how 'low' SSK would go in his recruitment, but I can't say Shoumou is comparable to any of the Juuko 4.

Re-reading the Juuko arc, and the hype that all those 4 got, I don't think Shoumou gets in at all tbh. If you're gonna be a one dimensional dude with hax, I think you need more hax than Shoumou and be less of a fool. See Sento'un.

Obviously we don't know how 'low' SSK would go in his recruitment, but I can't say Shoumou is comparable to any of the Juuko 4.
As far as I'm concerned, Shou Mou earned his STR 93 based on his on panel feats. The guy was quite literally pig-headed, but he was nevertheless ambitious and possed enough cunning to jockey for position. I don't think there's any reason to think he was an uneducated or inexperienced either, given his rank and station. He's a slightly weaker Ran Bi Haku but with more wherewithal and intellect who can probably take direction better and more easily adapt and exercise discretion - hardly something dismissing as a potential candidate to be assigned to Juuko.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, Shou Mou earned his STR 93 based on his on panel feats. The guy was quite literally pig-headed, but he was nevertheless ambitious and possed enough cunning to jockey for position. I don't think there's any reason to think he was an uneducated or inexperienced either, given his rank and station. He's a slightly weaker Ran Bi Haku but with more wherewithal and intellect who can probably take direction better and more easily adapt and exercise discretion - hardly something dismissing as a potential candidate to be assigned to Juuko.

I wouldn't dispute Shoumou's offensive power. It's very good. But is it enough to make him a Great General (of a lesser state) when you factor in his one dimensionalism? Can you say Shoumou sits in line with the other Juuko 4? The more I think of this, I feel I should change my mind on Ranbihaku as I don't think he'd make Juuko either, unless he was the sub of a General whom he followed.

I believe putting Shoumou (and Rnbihaku, whom i originally did) into Juuko is to ignore the story that Hara tried hard to build with the hype of the J4.

The hype behind Kisui's potential just feels dead and abandoned now, and i believe Denrimi is going to get more focus as Ousen's current no. 2.
Kisui is, at least, a low GG level guy though. I think he's levels above Denrimi. Similar intellect, incomparable strength and more importantly, leadership.

wouldn't dispute Shoumou's offensive power. It's very good. But is it enough to make him a Great General (of a lesser state) when you factor in his one dimensionalism?
Could I see Shou Mou as the highest ranking general of a runt state? Absolutely. He'd almost certainly be a corrupt tyrant and terribly exposed against above average schemers (that he couldn't simply overpower) without talented strategist to steal credit from. Shortcomings, warts and all, I could still absolutely see him be the Supreme Commander of a small state's military regime. His might is that impressive and it could very well be enough for one runt state to safeguard their sovereignty, if not go beyond to conquer and expand over others.

Can you say Shoumou sits in line with the other Juuko 4? The more I think of this, I feel I should change my mind on Ranbihaku as I don't think he'd make Juuko either, unless he was the sub of a General whom he followed.
Is that the criteria, other candidates have to be at least as good to be in the conversation? I don't think that would be a practical way to manage disposable talent, and I don't think any one of the Juuko generals only just about makes the cutoff.

More to the point, the Juuko generals were appointed because they had value to Chu. Value is based upon perception and circumstance. I think you're overstating the talent of the Juuko generals in your evaluation, especially Gen'U.

I would not be terribly surprised if Chu would rather have Ran Bi Haku or even Shou Mou than him. I don't think the Chu are in need of either, but a state could certainly always use more firepower, and Chu is far from lacking or wanting in strategic leadership.

Kisui is, at least, a low GG level guy though. I think he's levels above Denrimi. Similar intellect, incomparable strength and more importantly, leadership.
Cosign.

Last edited:
Could I see Shou Mou as the highest ranking general of a runt state? Absolutely. He'd almost certainly be a corrupt tyrant and terribly exposed against above average schemers (that he couldn't simply overpower) without talented strategist to steal credit from. Shortcomings, warts and all, I could still absolutely see him be the Supreme Commander of a small state's military regime. His might is that impressive and it could very well be enough for one runt state to safeguard their sovereignty, if not go beyond to conquer and expand over others.

Is that the criteria, other candidates have to be at least as good to be in the conversation? I don't think that would be a practical way to manage disposable talent, and I don't think any one of the Juuko generals only just about makes the cutoff.

More to the point, the Juuko generals were appointed because they had value to Chu. Value is based upon perception and circumstance. I think you're overstating the talent of the Juuko generals in your evaluation, especially Gen'U.

I would not be terribly surprised if Chu would rather have Ran Bi Haku or even Shou Mou than him. I don't think the Chu are in need of either, but a state could certainly always use more firepower, and Chu is far from lacking or wanting in strategic leadership.

Cosign.
I think we both rate Shoumou's strengths (not pun intended) highly so I don't really wanna sit here and try to dismiss him. However I think these Juuko guys gained their standing or respect for their constant defence and defeat of all enemies against them. I don't think Shoumou would have earned that level of recognition because as powerful as his hax is, he does also need to be directed, somewhat. He'd have been figured out. I can't say that the Bayou commanders have anywhere near the respect from Hara that the J4 do/did. Who was it that Shoumou was dominant against again? Rinbou? With more man + more prepared soldiers too.

I think the Juuko 4 can be overrated to an extent, since I basically see them as being one top tier army with 1 elite GG (Man'u) and 3 powerful subs but I think there's a difference between them and Shoumou. Even statistically, whilst Gen'U's are underwhelming, I can't say an 88-88-90 loses to a 93-80-78. Shoumou would be pulled apart as long as he doesn't charge straight in with lesser numbers. I don't think Shoumou would be an elite sub for a top tier General (granted, you could point to Ranbihaku but he needs some serious delegation and he does also possess a bit more hax).

I'm all for the Shoumou-hype, though. He left more of an impression on me than he did the average Kingdom fan, it seems.