Status
Not open for further replies.
Again trying to get your point. You do know ryou that Luffy uses the advanced version of coated in advanced coc was damaging kaido internally yet Luffy had to stack that with awakening joyboy and gear 5 still right? So your point is mute since kaido the entire time from roof 5 been taking damage internally lol
Law can do more internal damage than Luffy
Kid can output more force than Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Cute Luffy been using advanced ryou that completely bypasses durability and also hit internally yet kaido been fine from roof top til he fought Nika so mute point
Kid and Law’s awakenings are stronger than ryuo

The people behind this list
@Mr. Reloaded didn't make the list though
smth i noticed when roof piece was going on is that people dont understand physics so they assume kids attacks are weak instead of probably the highest damage pure physical attacks in one piece because of Force = Mass x Acceleration. haki coating bypasses phys defense. law's df awakening bypasses phys defense. kid is just hitting people so fast with such heavy shit that it doesnt matter. that rapid fire railgun barrage is stronger than anything luffy did that entire fight short of Bajrang Gun
I mean, again, the railgun is different than just punching someone

Law can do more internal damage than Luffy
Kid can output more force than Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Kid and Law’s awakenings are stronger than ryuo
Well that's cap since we don't have proof.

Kidd based on feats not once fazed kaido

Bigmom wasn't even afraid of kidds AP.

To add nothing suggests shock Willie > advanced coc infused with advanced ryou so....

How laughably contrarian

1. Like I said Zunisha and Minks' role is to eventually unleash Pluton. Zunisha is meant to knock down the walls.

2. The fuck is this random shit lmao.

3. Tontattas are tied to Usopp, who is tied to the main plot. They will have their role with the fleet. Has Elbaf happened yet? D. Clan isnt a race, and are you serious? Will of D. Is one of the series biggest mysteries. Do you need to go back and reread Marineford and Whitebeards speech? Will of D is literally the reason we will have a final war.

10, 15, 20 years has nothing to do with what you said. D. Clan gets talked about all the time.

4. Now you are just being stupid
How laughably of an Oda angel slurper you are.

1. Head canon.

2. Was the Kuzoki clan not the clan that forged the poneglyphs or did I make that up?

3. You just provided a perfect example of mental gymnastics. Tontattas is tied to this therefore it is tied to that therefore it is tied to the mainplot. With that logic every subplot and character can be tied to the main plot. That isn't how it works buddy.

4. Seems like someone is being defensive here, hmm I wonder why.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
As Admin I would bring up a new system, each Mod get one co captain on his side who has rights to delete post and take actions, admins can get two co captains, like how Bleach have it with all the captains under Yamamamoto, each Mod has his own "division".
One of my co captains would be @Cross_Marian , he would have rights to delete post in spoiler sections.
This idea don´t sound bad right?
:steef::steef:
@Pantheos
@TheAncientCenturion
@AL sama
@Jiihad
@RayanOO
@Kiwipom
@Natalija
@Doggo
@Garp the Fist
@Gol D. Roger
@Uncle Van

Which user would be your righthand if we would make a bleach our own Gotei 13 and each one of us would have his own "squad"?
who are your wings?

Lee thinks its cool and edgy to be contrarian and bitch about things people normally dont bitch about. Hes starting to run out of things to moan about with this manga
Seems like someone is being defensive here lol. I wonder why, hmmmm? Oda is constantly writing filler and I am going to continue pointing out the filler he keeps writing. If you don't want me to criticize Oda then make sure to tell your God to stop writing filler and get to the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.