Astrology is just Space Racism
Yooooo
It's tying together now for real
Gives Carrot more of a sad backstory as she lost her father like that
Then lost her other father figure
I see it, it's coming clear
All we need is the confirmation
:josad:
HER TRAGIC BACKSTORY WAS IN PLAIN SIGHT THIS WHOLE TIME.

Also, wholesome Uncle Bepo time, YESH
Post automatically merged:

This is wrong, my brother is alive :amazing:
Wait, I just realized, Bepo doesn't know, does he? Wow... this really is going to be a huge mess, isn't it?

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
@Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin
Yo

I think I found Carrot's dad.

Zepo was Carrot's father, and Pedro looked after her after his friend lost his life in Whole Cake... then gave his life up to save her years later.

That's when Carrot's father, the Mink, met Clone Stussy.

When Stussy was on Whole Cake Island.

:carrocorn:

Hahahahahaha this is my favorite theory ever now, I'm going all in. Gotta make a thread tomorrow...
I'm convinced :handsup:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Astrology is just Space Racism
@CoC: Color of Clowns it would work like hoe fishman genes work as well

Zepo/Stussy have Rabbit Ancestery
:shocking:
That's why I never bothered to guess who her parents were before, it was just a giant fucking crapshoot.

BUT if we can get one parent, we can track down the other pretty easily, due to Zou's function as an island.

The idea of a random human happening upon Zou is very unlikely; even someone like Stussy. NO ONE can find that island without a Vivre Card.

So, is Stussy is the mother, the Mink is most likely a Mink who left Zou. This greatly reduces our available choices.

So, here we go: Zepo meets Stussy, they hit it off, and she gets pregnant. However, Stussy actually loves Zepo, wants the child, and agrees to meet up with him after he escapes Whole Cake, while warning him he should just leave Big Mom alone.

His Vivre card burns up, and, heartbroken, Stussy stalks Pedro out of Whole Cake, revealing herself to him, and stating she made love with Zepo, and believes she is bearing his child. Pedro agrees to take the child in, since Stussy couldn't raise her herself.

SInce Carrot is a rabbit, she is born pretty fast, and Pedro takes her to Zou, while Stussy returns to serve the World Government.

It actually works, unless the timeline shit is off (going to be fun trying to sort that out).

Status
Not open for further replies.