Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is insane. He might arguably have the best regeneration and recovery in the verse.
i dont think he can really lose in a straight fight unless its against total bullshit like shanks' haki or if blackbeard covered everything in darkness so he couldnt use the sun to regen or w/e. dragon fire did nothing to him and that's literally his elemental weakness, advanced conquerors haki attacks to the head didnt even make him bleed or show any damage at all and he stood up the next panel.
Post automatically merged:

Marineford whitebeard had a way better depiction. And it’s not close
marineford whitebeard couldnt even use haki. he had an OP devil fruit and aside from that looked pathetic. couldn't even scratch a logia. he can shake the seas and cause earthquakes and that's it. he took more damage from less hits than kaido, lost faster and died, and the final attack that killed him was just a bunch of people stabbing him and shooting him with regular guns. fucking diamond jozu had better portrayal in marineford than whitebeard did.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Astrology is just Space Racism
@Pot Goblin

Alright, I did look it up in terms of dates:

The Nox Pirates set sail 13 years before the start of the series, so 15 years since Post Time Skip.

It's possible for Zepo and made Carrot before the Nox Pirates sailed, and that Zepo already travelled around, or, that he met Stussy right after the Nox Pirates left. So, the Zepo aspect is flimsy, but it could work.

It would just be weird for Carrot to never bring up that her Dad was Zepo and was involved with Whole Cake before. We may need to find another Mink.

greenbull is a coward, the worst presentation of a presumed top tier ever. but it is in line with his ideas in favour of discrimination
hes a total coward and looked like shit but i think its important that he took literally zero damage and only showed up to screw around. he probably would have left the second luffy showed up if he came to save momo too, because hes not supposed to start a war with the yonko without approval. giving him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't actually trying to stay and commit to a real battle, its not looking good how little momo and the scabbards and yamato could actually do against him.

like its very clear to me that if shanks didn't show up with the wifi haki, everyone who came to confront green bull would have lost. they were completely incapable of damaging him.

Cuz she only learned it when she clashed baguas with kaido but the average op reader needs everything explained to then like they are 5
"Haki is literally willpower and you get stronger haki if your dreams are coming true and youre fired up and get weaker/lose your haki if you lose your dreams and willpower" explains pretty much every question about inconsistent haki strength through the entire series from "why didnt crocodile have haki" to "why can law cut vergo" to "why couldnt yamato do acoc before"

hes a total coward and looked like shit but i think its important that he took literally zero damage and only showed up to screw around. he probably would have left the second luffy showed up if he came to save momo too, because hes not supposed to start a war with the yonko without approval. giving him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't actually trying to stay and commit to a real battle, its not looking good how little momo and the scabbards and yamato could actually do against him.

like its very clear to me that if shanks didn't show up with the wifi haki, everyone who came to confront green bull would have lost. they were completely incapable of damaging him.
actually yamato was completely not worried of greenbull, she was captured while talking to momo and she actually damaged him with a haki infused bonk. He has regeneration capabilities but haki undoubtably damaged his real body. Plus Luffy and the others were not worried about intervening; they would have if they sensed an haki strong enough in my opinion

Shisui

3 Palestine
Come to think about it, his self-sustenance mirrors that of Swamp Thing with the whole not eating thing and this dude was casually stomping Superman:suresure:
He can also summon vines like ST
Dude was so busted he could appear in your veggies and kill you. Awakened GB is starting to sound a tad bit scary ngl..Let's just hope Oda doesn't fumble his abilities the way he did with Kid:seriously:

@Pot Goblin

Alright, I did look it up in terms of dates:

The Nox Pirates set sail 13 years before the start of the series, so 15 years since Post Time Skip.

It's possible for Zepo and made Carrot before the Nox Pirates sailed, and that Zepo already travelled around, or, that he met Stussy right after the Nox Pirates left. So, the Zepo aspect is flimsy, but it could work.

It would just be weird for Carrot to never bring up that her Dad was Zepo and was involved with Whole Cake before. We may need to find another Mink.
So does that make bebo her uncle
:shocking:

A descendant of a powerful sword god. Yeah….that’s pretty normal bro
Still only a descendant. So that is much better than being a clone, or reincarnation

Something about Bepo taking Shiryu’s arm lmfao
The other lines look plausible, Dragon and Kuma stuff, etc.
What? Someone please send me this

this cloning shit is fucking minds. stussy is the only confirmed successful experiment according to Vegapunk

this reminds me of when oden met the scabbards during the raid…

CoC: Color of Clowns

Astrology is just Space Racism
by the way, i was wondering why people think that yamato has advanced conquerors if she couldn’t even break her chains but had to wait luffy
You don't need Adv CoC to destroy objects like that, you need CoA from Ryou.

CoC works on living beings, it doesn't like, make swords less sharp or some shit. If you want to break those handcuffs, you need Ryou.

This is why Yamato is a very interesting character. She clearly has Adv CoC from her clashes with Kaido, but, she lacks Ryou, which allows you to flow your Haki into your enemy, and attack them from the inside. In order to destroy the handcuffs, you needed to push your Haki into them, crush them from the inside while ripping them apart, then throw them off.

In order for Luffy to harm Kaido, he needed two things:

Ryou, the ability to flow Haki into other beings; and Adv CoC, which dominates the will of other living beings.

Yamato learned Adv CoC from her hardship fighting her father while growing up and from mimicking his combat style to some extent, but was never taught Ryou, so she couldn't harm Kaido very much, even though she had Adv CoC: she couldn't damage Kaido internally with her Haki.

At the start of Roof Piece, Luffy hit Kaido, and could make him bleed with Ryou with his Adv CoC, but didn't have the Adv CoC to do lasting damage; Kaido's Mythical Zoan and natural strength as an Oni allowed him to regenerate easily from damage.

It was only when Luffy combined Adv CoC with Ryou, and flowed his Adv CoC into Kaido, that he was able to surpass everyone else not named Kaido and Big Mom in total power, and start beating the shit out of Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.