Status
Not open for further replies.
I still question Shnksq’s reliability. :lusalty:
Godfy top 1 lets Go wwhoooooo
Post automatically merged:

When my breakdown does come I have a plan with an account called EarthTonnes.

It’s so devious trust me y’all will never be able to look at SeaTonnes the same way again.
And I have Skytonnes

To me it really seems Kizaru is to Kaido, what Katakuri was to Doflamingo.

With Kaido and Doffy, Luffy shared credit with Law. And the fight was all about raw power and throwing the kitchen sink.

With Katakuri it was a solo effort and all about speed. No credit sharing. With Kizaru we might see the "speed" variation of Gear 5, like Snakeman. But it was the Kata battle that distinguished Luffy because it was a SOLO effort.

C

Cruxroux

With Kaido and Doffy, Luffy shared credit with Law. And the fight was all about raw power and throwing the kitchen sink.

With Katakuri it was a solo effort and all about speed. No credit sharing. With Kizaru we might see the "speed" variation of Gear 5, like Snakeman.
He never win against kata btw. Kata gave up.
So expect some interference if this fight happens and kizaru leaves.

With Katakuri it was a solo effort and all about speed. No credit sharing. With Kizaru we might see the "speed" variation of Gear 5, like Snakeman.
Nah, Kizaru is to Kaido what Cracker was to Doflamingo.

Kizaru is gonna lose but go hard enough that’s it’s super obvious that the world government is a massive threat

Status
Not open for further replies.