Status
Not open for further replies.
The question must be asked - why did one of them sail to Egg Head? - because he has superiority in ordering S units, or maybe we have a little hint that the Gorosei can fight and are powerful. ????
They have the highest possible authority over the seraphim

And they're CDs, so I doubt Kizaru would risk injury to them in a fight, even if they can fight. But then again, if the Gorosei commands, Kizaru obeys

Wait until zoro and s hawk fight is shown. Don't scale based on reactions alone

i do not know if you are a zoro or a sanji guy.. but zoro already looks cooler than the guy trafalgar was fighting

if im not mistaken teeach was scared of lunarian mihawk and could not hurt him...

that is what im saying: zoro and sanji will be only guys below luffy in the end of one piece

tell me someone who hurt enhanced lunarians created by vegapunk, i answer you: the wings of the king of pirates

People think Aramaki ruined admirals reputation because of one scene made to promote film Red when he keeps getting the best feats lmao:araboss:
Momo nearly killed him lol
I really hope he did win a 1v1 with Weevil because Warlords are inconsistent with their strength ( I mean, you've got buggy then you've got hancock then Mihawk lol ) but this could be a W for him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If the planet thing is legit? Idk lol, could be any of the remaining, Mercury, Mars, Venus, or Jupiter. I assume thats the names of the other Gorosei though.

The last 3 planets (counting pluto), seem to be ancient weapons

- Uranus
- Poseidon (Neptune)
- Pluton (Pluto)
Mercury mars Venus Jupiter and Saturn are also the only planets visible to the naked eye, so they’ve had a special place in religion throughout many cultures

Status
Not open for further replies.