Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the marines can only attack island when no heavy hitter is there :risitameh:

> Ryokugyu attacks Wano because Kaido isn't there
> He attack Sphinx because Marco is not there

I'm beginning to see a pattern here :saden:
Kaido is understandable. Marco not. He's King levelled at best, unless Marco has awakening too. Weevil was also a powerhouse yet Aramaki destroyed him.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
well yep, s-hawk didnt seruously try, while luffy had to clash in his strongest form g5 and had to use name attack. The effort that 1 had to put is different than just a straight assoult with a non haki blade:suresure:.
Luffy didn't have to go into gear 5, he just did because he can. its awakening, why would you not use awakening if you have it

Cross Guild is going to save Weevil from the Marines.

Croc, Buggy, and Mihawk all have Marineford history with Whitebeard.

Imagine, they take down Green Bull, and add Weevil to Cross Guild?

Buggy's empire could grow even stronger @Rottkins
Nah, andmirals are going to arrest Boa and weevil. Cross guild will then beat the admirals to show that mihawk and Croc are built different

Funny how the marines can only attack island when no heavy hitter is there :risitameh:

> Ryokugyu attacks Wano because Kaido isn't there
> He attack Sphinx because Marco is not there

I'm beginning to see a pattern here :saden:
Yeah i see the pattern, you dont read op

he was going after weevil... they arr arresting warlords
Nothing to do with sphinx bruh
Why do u act stupid?

1. If the control chip was damaged by bb then no.

2. Why would coby order them to save him when it's clear coby went with them willing to most likely save the other marines?

Unless you know 100 percent the ordeal in which coby was captured
No one said control chip was damaged. Another excuse.

No one said Koby went willingly without telling anyone includes his best friend Helmeppo he says Koby was kidnapped Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.