Sun: Nika (Luffy)
Mercury: Gorosei
Venus: Gorosei
Earth: Likely Im
Mars: Gorosei
Jupiter: Gorosei
Saturn: Gorosei
Uranus: Ancient Weapon
Neptune: Poseidon (Is Neptune in Roman Mythology)
Pluto: Pluton

That just leaves the Moon tbh, assuming a person or object reprents that celestial body.
I'm guessing Blackbeard is either gonna be the moon, or he is just the darkness of space

and it's interesting when you look at the admirals too, you have gravity with Fujitora, you have light with Kizaru, and you have nature with Ryokugyu

Aokiji and Akainu are ice and lava of course

what do you think about this?

LMFAO. LMFAO. LMFAO.
So Stussy had to weaken Lucci to beat him, but ez one shotted Kaku like nothing. Meanwhilst, Zoro couldn't even scratch Kaku.
Therefore Lucci>Stussy>Kaku=Zoro confirmed.
Zorotards back on suicide watch. LMFAO.
Wait wait

Lucci falls asleep after being bitten by Stussy

And your genius comes in and goes Lucci> Stussy

I must say.... Brilliant Analysis

You're embarrassing yourself. It's quite obvious that the Gorosei is here to take command over the Seraphim because it can only be done when the person is there to give the command.

The Ryokugyu thing doesn't even excite me that much but it's funny how so many folks dived right into cope mode lmao.

If Lucci gets hurt and Luffy doesn't then its not an equal clash. Lucci was trying his hardest and Luffy was using basic armament lol
That not the point...Luffy wasnt able to overpower Lucci in that panel in which they fits pump each other with coa in their strongest form. In the following panels and chapter Luffy let say won the clash but didnt end the fight cuz Lucci did actually capture the s-hawk and only in this chapter stussy put him to sleep.:kayneshrug:

Last week: Kaku uses his awakened form against Zoro, although Zoro defeats him.
This week: S-Hawk is in shock facing Zoro's strength.

Y'all never learn:saden:
Don't you zoro bros ever learn that you shouldn't judge a performance without the raws? Haven't you learned anything from the recent chapters? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

As hype as I am to see the Gorosei scrap. Chances are that he's on the Island simply to override Vegapunk and turn the Seraphim against the SHs :catcry:. In which case, it makes sense why Kizaru is so confident.
Kinda confirms matchups:
Luffy vs Kizaru
Zoro vs S-Hawk
Sanji vs S-Shark

That just leaves S-Snake and S-Bear which could be taken down by Stussy and Bonney respectively (with help from Franky Brook Robin and Jinbe)

Status
Not open for further replies.