Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
That not the point...Luffy wasnt able to overpower Lucci in that panel in which they fits pump each other with coa in their strongest form. In the following panels and chapter Luffy let say won the clash but didnt end the fight cuz Lucci did actually capture the s-hawk and only in this chapter stussy put him to sleep.:kayneshrug:
Equal would have to mean they were both going all out but only Lucci was. If Luffy was going all out he would have used CoC Coating or Ryou and that would have been it. It can't be equal if one is sandbagging and the other is going all out.

I am more excited of we get any information regarding one piece and void century than whether gorosei are fodders or competitors fighters.

I wonder how the meeting goes when gorosei directly meet Luffy.

So much potential is there for this arc. Hope Oda wont mess things.

Sun: Nika (Luffy)
Mercury: Gorosei
Venus: Gorosei
Earth: Likely Im
Mars: Gorosei
Jupiter: Gorosei
Saturn: Gorosei
Uranus: Ancient Weapon
Neptune: Poseidon (Is Neptune in Roman Mythology)
Pluto: Pluton

That just leaves the Moon tbh, assuming a person or object reprents that celestial body.
Im or BB should be the Moon/Luna. Sun God vs Moon God

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
luffybros...assuming saturn is a competent fighter maybe even over kizaru would you be happy if he fought luffy and kizaru fought zoro ???
yes. even if luffy doesn't fight saturn I think Zoro vs Kizaru would still be cool I just don't think it would happen because Luffy always gets the strongest guy to fight.

C

Cruxroux

Doffy maybe, Jinbe definitely not. The fact that Jinbes part of a Yonko crew but Boas bounty is still 1.5 times his.
That boa being a captain ig. Captains end up getting higher bounty than individuals as they command the whole crew. just look at luffy 1.5B just after bare beating Yc1.

Status
Not open for further replies.