Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow never knew being half asleep slapping someone to the ground is stalemating. Amazing.

Now the luffy and Lucci punch was definitely stalemate.

To bad Lucci couldn't even tag stuccy to remotely stalemate her in the first place. Man that's crazy.

Stuccy needed zoro to knock kaku to the ground but needed no one for Lucci. This is mad I tell you
Nah we later see a panel of base Kaku stalemating Zoro with his swords so yep base Kaku ez stalemated Zoro.

In your copium infused dreams maybe because Lucci gets KO'ed and says his losing concsciousness mean whilst Zoro gets ez stalemated LUL.
Stuccy had to further weaken a badly damaged Lucci with Kairoseki because she knew getting tagged by Lucci would be one shot. But off course no worry of Kaku (zoros equal) who she ezpz neg diff foddered. That is really crazy. No doubt Zoro is too weak to stand a chance against base Stussy who knew she'd get foddered by weakened Lucci if she did not weaken him even more XD.
Zoro couldn't do shit to Kaku who proceeded get up anyway 0 damage and still got ez blitz by Kaku but she had to badly weaken a already badly weakened Lucci to not get one shotted XD. No doubt Kaku saved the fodder Zoro or he'd have been one shotted instead XD. Really mad just how much stronger even Luffys fodders are compared to Zoro XD.

Hey guys, did ya know that the WG users can judge Weevils level better than Kizaru an established Top Tier in the series?
You find out something new with every day!
Props to GB for capturing Weevil. But, what does Kizaru know about PrimeBeard? Pretty much, nothing. Now if if was Sengoku or,even better, Garp saying that then it would mean something.

Greenbull has the 3rd best feats among the Admirals we’ve seen in the story… let that sink in..

Yeah I think feat wise he's far more impressive than Fujitora tbh. Even Kizaru too. We saw him fight commanders, him bodying 11 supernovas with pacifista wont mean much, they were fodder back then to him anyway, while Akainu fought multiple commanders he only took out curiel.

Green bowl skewered a beast pirates army with King and Queen, and from the looks of it might have mid diffed Weevil's ass.

Depends on how Saturn is used:

1. If hes not strong, then nope, hes just here to take the Serephim.
2. If hes strong, then it depends on two further factors:
A. Is he here to just take the Serephim? Then no, he may not fight anyone outside of a showcase.

B. If he has presense to challenge Luffy, then yes.

So we'll see. Kizaru himself may not even let him fight
I think the Gorosei will have strong combat abilities, with the bald Monk guy being the strongest fighter. It would be too risky to take a Gorosei to Egghead if he was just fodder like the CDs.

Also didn't Oda recently say something like the Gorosei haven't displayed their true worth yet? something like that.

With one of the Gorosei(Saturn) coming personally, should be interesting to know if he has any kind of power-level standing :shocking:

I'm assuming though that Oda is doing that due to the fact they have higher level of authority over the Seraphims than even Vegapunk

Could also potentially lead to know the real reason why they seemingly needed Bonney that much. Are they aiming at capturing her again as some kind of last ressort to have someone who could turn them back to their prime continuously ?

Let's wait and see I guess :optimistic:
I no longer think Bonney is relevant to the elders. If they're fighters then they should be ridiculously broken for something like simply being out of prime to affect them, the implications for them being immortal are there.

Rather than the elders being past their prime, it could be their abilities were sealed away by sun god or unknown deity that existed during the void century.

Status
Not open for further replies.