Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the question is, when did Aramaki beat Weevil?

Was it after Wano, when he left it and went to Spinx island which is nearby and took out Primebeard level pirate before Marco even arrived?

or was it before coming to Wano, and this is him after Weevil battle:

(not a single scratch)
:kawak:
after wano
the "young wb" got taken out in 5 mins

Damn too bad that's a lie because theres no proof when Lucci got up, also too bad that's also zorotard wet dreams as 1050 already proved them wrong that old face is just a gag and not g5 side affects. Unless you're telling me lucci got medical aid in 32 secs + entire conversation + entire battle that took place in 32 seconds before the panel of Lucci up.
Damm to bad that when he got up he was fine.

Nah I am telling you Lucci got 0 medical aid especially since they didn't bring anything thay could contain them lol

Damn that's crazy

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Having more men in a confrontation gives a numerical advantage to the larger group, they can surround and pressure the lone opponent, which makes it difficult for them to defend and counter-attack. Additionally, a larger group can also split into teams to perform specific tasks, such as surrounding the opponent, distracting them, or attacking from different angles. Another advantage is that the larger group has more resources to spend and more men to replace the injured or killed, making the fight longer and more exhausting for the lone opponent.

I can only laugh at the admirals because my post just keeps getting more and more solidified. LMAO

Do I need to remind you how 2 Emperors lost with ridculous number adavandge of 6 to 1? :gokulaugh:

Having more men in a confrontation gives a numerical advantage to the larger group, they can surround and pressure the lone opponent, which makes it difficult for them to defend and counter-attack. Additionally, a larger group can also split into teams to perform specific tasks, such as surrounding the opponent, distracting them, or attacking from different angles. Another advantage is that the larger group has more resources to spend and more men to replace the injured or killed, making the fight longer and more exhausting for the lone opponent.

I can only laugh at the admirals because my post just keeps getting more and more solidified. LMAO

Those guys are fodder

GB did all the work

Lmfao what? Did you miss all of MF?

Weevil got wrecked by the shittiest Admiral :milaugh:
Not like Doffy and his shit crew would done it better, except Mihawk any Shichibukai would get trashed by Greenbull, stop this nonsense.
If Weevil is indeed a low top tier-solid top tier, he would smack Doffy and his fodder crew alone,him losing to a beast like Greenbull doesn´t change anything.

It's going to be really funny when the Gorosei does nothing else other than give the Seraphim an order lmao.

They clearly don't leave the Holy land and it seems they may actually be pretty paranoid. It was necessary to take the Seraphim back.

I hope for some guys that Luffy doesn't replicate the punching the CD scene with Saturn lol.
That’s why Kizaru is there, his mission is to bag the Goofhats allowing Saturn to reclaim seraphim

Do I need to remind you how 2 Emperors lost with ridculous number adavandge of 6 to 1? :gokulaugh:
What?
Not like Doffy and his shit crew would done it better, except Mihawk any Shichibukai would get trashed by Greenbull, stop this nonsense.
If Weevil is indeed a low top tier-solid top tier, he would smack Doffy and his fodder crew alone,him losing to a beast like Greenbull doesn´t change anything.
Aramaki is probably strong but not in the Top 10 or anything.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Now the question is, when did Aramaki beat Weevil?

Was it after Wano, when he left it and went to Spinx island which is nearby and took out Primebeard level pirate before Marco even arrived?

or was it before coming to Wano, and this is him after Weevil battle:

(not a single scratch)
:kawak:
This is a great question actually. We don’t chronologically know when Ryokugyu neg diffed prime Whitebeard so it could’ve been before Wano. Perhaps scans will resolve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.