Status
Not open for further replies.
I still got Lucci as Commander-tier. Below the likes of Marco, King and Katakuri but still taking a beating like that from Gear 5, piercing through a projected armament barrier swiftly and that initial G5/awakened Lucci clash make me think he's still formidable. He's just not ridiculously strong and still susceptible to sea-stone surprise attacks which makes sense, Luffy and company progressed past their former foes.

I still got Lucci as Commander-tier. Below the likes of Marco, King and Katakuri but still taking a beating like that from Gear 5, piercing through a projected armament barrier swiftly and that initial G5/awakened Lucci clash make me think he's still formidable. He's just not ridiculously strong and still susceptible to sea-stone surprise attacks which makes sense, Luffy and company progressed past their former foes.
There is 0 reason why Lucci should be below Marco or King. They're all trash power level wise, but at least Lucci can fight a Top Tier and is awakened.

I'd compare Kaku to King at this point. Zoro needs to go all out to beat him (or at least use ACoC).

Status
Not open for further replies.