Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @Ssg super suit coby Fujitora literally had vice admirals backing him when he fought Sabo in Dressrosa.

Your logic would still imply that Ryokugyu is the strongest admiral.
Your logic is retarded when the marines themselves say it makes a difference.

Infact your point is retarded since if that were the case there would be zero reason for admirals to call fleets in thr first place to assist with their threats. So your point is ASS since the admirals disagree with you

why are you acting like him being fleet admiral is set in stone lol that’s just your headcanon

he still can be fleet admiral and the strongest admiral then because you gonna have people like coby being admirals
If Koby becomes an Admiral without a time skip that would be the biggest ass pull in One Piece history.

It's an all way battle going on
Lanji sis vs z boys vs jinbo bros vs admirals bros vs yonko bros vs gorosei bros vs lucci n kalu bros vs stussy simps
😳😳😳😳😳

Hopping from one failed agenda to the other eh?

It will be funny to see Saturn standing on the sidelines chatting with VP while Kizaru is going at it with Luffy and the Seraphim fight the crew lol.
Saturn will let his butler (Lizaru) have a go at Luffy, but he’ll have to step in to save the Admiral

I don't place Kata there, because Kata is awakened, has CoC, has FS, etc...

The issue with guys like King/Marco is they literally have 0 hype except what they're given (DFs, race). No earned shit. At least Lucci/Kaku unlocked awakening.

Only way I'd put King > Lucci, is if Lucci/Kaku cheated to get awakening, by using some science WG method.
But Kata has all that hype together, Kaku only has awakening and no showings to back himself up. Why is that enough to place him above Marco and King? King was also more impressive against Zoro and was never hurled back like Kaku was despite no awakening. I agree awakening is definitely up there but to such an extent that having it places you above anyone without it seems a bit much. Fine if you think that though, i don't think we'll come to any sort of agreement. I have Marco and King greatly above Kaku till he shows more personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.