Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
ZKK level delusion, he is scared but uses only 1 handed CoA block not even 2 handed then buried him with darkness in 1 panel like a fodder :suresure:

Then kidnaps Koby while S-Hawk was there, sure was scared :gokulaugh:
and he ran away of old ray and had extrem diff agaist low. Only think what would happen if he fought agaisnt zoro:suresure::suresure::suresure:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/seraphims-aren’t-the-only-group-of-new-pacifista-archangels-will-be-introduced.31811/

a few months ago i made a theory that seraphim aren’t the only clones and that there will be stronger clones, i thought they would be the archangels but no name confirmation yet

but i was right, Stussy and weevil are already clones of rocks members and stussy even has wings :saturn:

im the master theorist :finally:
No, you are not. There is only one master theorist; @minamoto

Bogard

You can't win
If Stussys able to handle kairoseki lipstick, could she actually not be a DF user?
You have a point didn't think too much of that initially. So she is from another unknown race then with those wings. Some sort of vampire-ish race with Mihawk (Dracule)
Or the kairoseki is only at the tip of her lipstick, like in Smoker's case, so she could still be a df user

Status
Not open for further replies.