Future Events Seraphims aren’t the only group of new pacifista, Archangels will be introduced

Seraphims-
Seraphims in religion are only a group of angels compared to many

They’re considered the most importance because the reside near god’s throne they’re not powerful as in the fighting sense they just stand still and float 24/7 while angels and archangels aren’t considered important but they’re the fighting angels that carry gods commandes

if you look here you will see the hierarchy of angels

Seraphims are considered the highest but they interact with humanity the least and the more you go down the chain the more they interact with the world and humans

i do not expect 9 classes of ssg pacifista that’s simply too much but a class of angels from each sphere/triad is enough and to be expected or even just seraphims and another class like archangels

Who could be used to make the Archangels models?
i have 3 theories/option on who it could be

but first who are the archangels?
there’s normally 4 of them

Michael, Gabriel, Raphael And uriel

Uriel is swapped with Azreal in other abrahamic religions like islam

I dont expect the characters to be named these angels names but they would represent them

My first theory on who it could be after

1-The 4 Yonkos

The marines has had 4 yonkos in their hands at different times

Kaido has been in their custody numerous times so it’s very easy to get his dna and we have already saw vegapunk experiment on him that’s how he made momo’s devil fruit in the first place

Blackbeard has been in their hands at his time when he was a warlord even it it’s brief period of time

now for the last yonkos im kinda reaching here so bear with me

Shanks has visited the gorosei more than once so they could have been able to acquire his dna at that time

Whitebeard after he died his body was in the hands of the marines and wg until he was handed to shanks we don’t exactly know if he was given the body right away or waitied a bit either way a corpse dead on the battlefield is easy to get a dna from

2-The admirals
There’s 4 admirals 1 fleet admiral and 3 other admirals so the numbers match

they’re wg employees so it’s very easy to get their dna and we have seen the admirals used for vegapunks research before when he implanted kizarus beams into the pacifista

3-The vinsmoke siblings
this is mostly makes no sense other than it being cool

the germa siblings except sanji being the models for the 4 archangels would make sense considering the angels are considered siblings

judge is vegapunks former collegue and the wg did envy germa for their army and were pissed off when germa tried to join bigmom so being petty and copying them would be funny

it could also take it a step further and introduce lucifer either as a copy of sanji or sanji himself will be lucifer, we still don’t know if sanji’s fire has connections to lunarians or not

Also of course all of the examples i said will have the usual black wings, brown skin, and white hair so even if they’re modeled after germa bros they won’t be as vibrant as their power rangers counterparts

im too lazy to tag so i will do it in another comment

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Seraphims-

They’re considered the most importance because the reside near god’s throne they’re not powerful as in the fighting sense they just stand still and float 24/7 while angels and archangels aren’t considered important but they’re the fighting angels that carry gods commandes

Seraphims are considered the highest but they interact with humanity the least and the more you go down the chain the more they interact with the world and humans

i do not expect 9 classes of ssg pacifista that’s simply too much but a class of angels from each sphere/triad is enough and to be expected or even just seraphims and another class like archangels

I dont expect the characters to be named these angels names but they would represent them

1-The 4 Yonkos

Kaido has been in their custody numerous times so it’s very easy to get his dna and we have already saw vegapunk experiment on him that’s how he made momo’s devil fruit in the first place

Blackbeard has been in their hands at his time when he was a warlord even it it’s brief period of time

Shanks has visited the gorosei more than once so they could have been able to acquire his dna at that time

Whitebeard after he died his body was in the hands of the marines and wg until he was handed to shanks we don’t exactly know if he was given the body right away or waitied a bit either way a corpse dead on the battlefield is easy to get a dna from

2-The admirals

they’re wg employees so it’s very easy to get their dna and we have seen the admirals used for vegapunks research before when he implanted kizarus beams into the pacifista

3-The vinsmoke siblings

the germa siblings except sanji being the models for the 4 archangels would make sense considering the angels are considered siblings

judge is vegapunks former collegue and the wg did envy germa for their army and were pissed off when germa tried to join bigmom so being petty and copying them would be funny

it could also take it a step further and introduce lucifer either as a copy of sanji or sanji himself will be lucifer, we still don’t know if sanji’s fire has connections to lunarians or not

Also of course all of the examples i said will have the usual black wings, brown skin, and white hair so even if they’re modeled after germa bros they won’t be as vibrant as their power rangers counterparts

There are 7 seraphim angels right??

dont think so, Seraphim was made to replace Sichibukai, they never mentioned that they also want to replace/compete with these yonko power, which i believe they will never be able to match yonko power with these gadgetz
Yeah but do you really think the seraphims = their warlord counterparts? it’s obviously not anywhere near the strength of the original

the marines didn’t need the warlords only for their individual strength but for their numbers and influence. all of the shichibukai bar mihawk rule islands, kingdoms and have big crews they’re the marines alies as well

seraphims are just individual drones with no crew or influence, sure they’re more obedient and less troubling but if you really think 7 seraphims = warlords and their crews then idk what to tell you

Aren’t we thinking too deep about this? Oda probably randomly came up with the name because of the angels theme with these characters
we always think too deep about things that’s what makes it fun :pepehawk:

Yeah but do you really think the seraphims = their warlord counterparts? it’s obviously not anywhere near the strength of the original

the marines didn’t need the warlords only for their individual strength but for their numbers and influence. all of the shichibukai bar mihawk rule islands, kingdoms and have big crews they’re the marines alies as well

seraphims are just individual drones with no crew or influence, sure they’re more obedient and less troubling but if you really think 7 seraphims = warlords and their crews then idk what to tell you
lmao man, we have only seen two of them and not even using their full capability, we also dont even know how many are they lmao

Seraphims-

1-The 4 Yonkos

2-The admirals

3-The vinsmoke siblings

Interesting, maybe the Archangels will be based on Roger, WB, Kaido, and Linlin who are all dead now?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Seraphims-

1-The 4 Yonkos

2-The admirals

3-The vinsmoke siblings

Biblically accurate angels: