Status
Not open for further replies.
And its just getting worse and worse man.
Until they found out which seraphim sanji will fight, all of them are equal....
Crocodile is as strong as mihawk..
For those who dropped the idea of sanji vs kizaru, kizaru will be a vice admiral with an op df.
They have turned the brotherly relationship between zoro and sanji into a real rivalry, without ever switch opponents or at least something serious to talk about 😅 .
I even know how you guys that write in regular basis deal with so many agendas :josad:
Where did vegapunk or anyone said seraphim differentiate in strength, he called them strongest creatures, didnt say one stronger then the other, snake=bear=hawk=shark.
Saying one is stronger then the other just because the warlords are is headcannon

why are zoro guys and sanji guys fighting each other

if you accept zoro and sanji as equals, rivals and wings you will enjoy the story much more

trust me i have been there already
Tbh I, a Sanji fan, think he's weaker than Zoro, but not too much, so they are still both the wings, and yadda yadda. I'm not bothered with Jinbe having a higher bounty than Sanji, because 1) I'm used to Oda making Sanji fans suffer and 2) Jinbe is in his prime/past his prime and Sanji with Zoro both being fairly young are still on their way to be at their strongest.

Anyways, in this chapter I'm just hyped Sanji will get some action, even tho it's short and there are no consequences.

As far as admirals go, I'd prefer Fujitora vs Zoro & Kizaru vs Sanji, primarily due to their fighting styles, I don't give a damn about power levels :) and Luffy should beat Akainu for what he did to Ace.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What if Saturns turns out to be an ally and betray the WG?:seriously:
Still don't understand why he is on his way to Egghead. Let's be real, he aint fighting Luffy, he is there to bend the knee

This is going to be a repeat of WCI
replace Katakuri with Kizaru and BM with Saturn

Saturn will take the seraphim and chase down the SHs with the fleet. Meanwhile, Luffy will take on Kizaru 1v1 so the SHs can escape.

I think Kuma will be the Pedro of this arc. He will die so the SHs can escape. However, he’ll probably teleport the SHs only past the blockade, as his powers will deactivate after he dies. From there, Saturn will chase them down.

My guess is, Vegapunk and Franky will play the role Sanji played. They will try to upgrade the Sunny and create a Device that will help them escape.

Where did vegapunk or anyone said seraphim differentiate in strength, he called them strongest creatures, didnt say one stronger then the other, snake=bear=hawk=shark.
Saying one is stronger then the other just because the warlords are is headcannon
And Lucci, Kaku and Stussy are just as strong because Vegapunk said that all of them are the best of the best. :suresure:
Lanji still can't beat any of them and lost to a unfinished baby Jimbo with 4 other Strawhats. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.