Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

I’ve actually been arguing the Greenbull regeneration theory for a while.

He would be strictly superior to Marco though as his regen likely uses gathered nutrients from other people instead of stamina.
That would be pretty hax. In theory he should be able to do that, his roots acting as nutrient absorbers, he was able to drink booze through them, for a forest human absorbing nutrients = restoration effect like on actual trees

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
nah, a logia > a Paramecia. Even if it’s a gravity Paramecia. I’ll take the logia which has the power of nature itself
Not all Logia > all Paramecia and that should be pretty self explanatory.

But what my comment should’ve said, was Fuji’s fruit > Aramaki’s fruit offensively as Gravity and meteors > tree roots (though Aramaki pierced and drained King so who knows).

Idc for fanfictions giving him some broken paramecia. All im asking for is more positive Weevil portrayal/feats lol.
Lol ofc you take the one part that's a headcanon. Portrayal supersedes feats.

- Kuzan highlighted the threat level of Doffy which as we know is only because he has CD influence, in power however, he has never been elevated even above Hancock.

- Then we have Weevil who another Admiral hypes directly for his strength only. He can have no fruit for all i care, the best Doffy got from a Top Tier is being called a weakling by Kaido or a rat by Akainu.

It's definitely not hard to see which of the two has superior portrayal.

Not sure. Fuji’s fruit > Aramaki’s fruit but Aramaki has strong CoA which distorts things. Defensively Aramaki is > Fuji no doubt.

And AOE, idk. Aramaki going jungle love mode on Udon was pretty insane, though Fujitora can reach into Fucking space with his fruit so there’s that. Lol
I believe Fuji can levitate islands and drop them on people, I mean he already did something like that very casually with DR's rubble. Also high end gravity moves are obviously gonna be nuts, not to mention if hes awakened.

His fruit can be the most broken one in the verse depending on how Oda handles it.

I have him beating Kizaru simply because gravity hardcounters light after a certain treshold.

I wonder if he can produce blackholes.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I think
Akainu >= Kuzan >= Kizaru = Fuji = GB
The Admirals have their own weaknesses and strengths, they are unique but all on the same lvl
All of them have top tier Haki and DF mastery
FT Akainu is the strongest and I rank Kuzan a little bit higher than the rest because of his feats/portrayal
I personally think Kizaru has always been the second strongest Admiral, even stronger than Aokiji.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Doffy is a horndog lets not forget, Boas fruit will work on him.

Also just because Boa was rendered helpless against a dude who negates fruits doesnt mean she cant be the 2nd strongest warlord.
She aint turning him to stone exactly if bums like that Vice Admiral can resist.
In cqc yeah, Doffy is really impressive again so i doubt how effective the "if i touch you your body turns to stone" thing is gonna go.

Aokiji also squarely placed Doffy over Hancock. Just wait until the 2 billion bounty drops xD.

But what my comment should’ve said, was Fuji’s fruit > Aramaki’s fruit offensively as Gravity and meteors > tree roots (though Aramaki pierced and drained King so who knows).
Well Fuji wouldnt need to pierce King to destroy him, gravity should by all means ignore durability all together. He would just giga compress him into a pulp.

Oh yeah that’s fair. AP Wise the gravity fruit is better, but the Defense and regeneration is just tooo good.

Idk what Oda is trying to pull with that.
Trying to make him like a "good and nice scientist" right after he created the most dangerous humanized weapons, violating a bunch of ethical and philosophical concepts, not so different from what Judge did to his own kids.
Didn't you know? He's the head of MADS for peace. :suresure:

Doffy is a horndog lets not forget, Boas fruit will work on him.

Also just because Boa was rendered helpless against a dude who negates fruits doesnt mean she cant be the 2nd strongest warlord.
Boa could literally neg any Shichibukai except Mihawk and that’s solely due to his potrayal. If her fruit hax was stated to be capable of taking out a Yonko, Seraphims, and all Marine forces the moment BB let go of her then no chance any Shichi or YC1 handling that.

Im betting on him having regen
That would be pretty hax. In theory he should be able to do that, his roots acting as nutrient absorbers, he was able to drink booze through them, for a forest human absorbing nutrients = restoration effect like on actual trees
I’m pretty sure this is him doing it right here:

I mean he must use other people’s nutrients for something

Status
Not open for further replies.