Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

This is mad copium , so I guess shanks being the fs killer is also made up bs by oda ?
1. we have no source abt those director’s words
Anyone can legit just type Japanese subs with their photos
2. it doesn’t even matter if what u said abt those directors is true , his flaming sword is actually mentioned in volume 4billion
And if u say it’s some made up bs by oda ( which is a big cope in itself ) then him being worth 1 billion in east blue and also being known as the fs killer is total bs.
Only manga is cannon.

Also I wonder if the Gorosei realy out rank Vegapunk with the Seraphim, the only reason Vegapunk would build it that way was if he wanted the Gorosei to kill him someday, otherwise he could just have lied about it.

Also I wonder if the Gorosei realy out rank Vegapunk with the Seraphim, the only reason Vegapunk would build it that way was if he wanted the Gorosei to kill him someday, otherwise he could just have lied about it.
I think Oda wants a group of characters named Serpahims to be under command of characters named after deities, so he will def overwrite their command otherwise would make even more sense if Vegapunk build a self destruct command when things went south

Status
Not open for further replies.