Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont know the exact timeframe tbf
all we know is that it was comparable to the worstgen top brass when it was frozen during the timeskip
but he's had a bit of time to grow since it was frozen

I mean law post wano shits on dr law and its only a month or so between those two islands
Weevil looks like he's in his 30s. He wasn't roaming the seas for 10+ years otherwise he would've pulled up on his dad ages ago.
Bakkin found him and used WB's death to manipulate him, it's pretty obvious at this point that he's a pirate for only 2 years now.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Which only supports my point. Weevil is a strong retard that goofed around some random place up until Bakkin pulled up and manipulated him to get his inheritance. She can only do that post WB's death because as we've known WB wasn't keen on the past adventures and his crew members during the Rocks days.
I mean.. that's assuming Weevil was a nobody literally and not a pirate before Marineford.
Which is what im saying thats stuff we have zero info about.
Big Mom had a bounty when she was 5 lol. Weevil is a similar case, strong dumb brute.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

''Weevil's weak point is his legs, which despite his strong arms, are not strong enough to support his huge body'' :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Yes totally a serious source.
A man who barely has the strength in his legs is on the same level as Prime Whitebeard.:doffytroll::doffytroll:

The young Whitebeard as a child is > Edward Weevil, he should be similar to Big Mom who defeated giants, and even the formidable Kaidou, who was already the strongest soldier in a constantly warring country at the young age of five.

we all understand blackbeard's first bounty being 0 is the most sus shit ever, right? its not "no bounty" its that hes wanted but they would refuse to pay you any money for it so he's effectively someone bounty hunters are being told to avoid

do you think this is the bb that faces luffy
yes
may I remind you BB took a jet pistol prets and was crying inpain,
Now took a kroom attack head-on that had big mom squealing, and kept it moving
what the actual fuck do you lot want top tiers to do. law isnt a yc tier fighter.

BB is never going to be as durable as kaido or big mom and even those characters would get fucked from those attacks. its law........

If Zoro claps Kizaru in 10 mins while Luffy beats Saturn in 10 hours, who do we say is stronger? Kizaru or Saturn? :kriwhat:
The Gorosei aren't loosing if Anything Oda has the habit to wank New faction in their first proper introdution, Saturn will Beat Luffy who will again let his guard down or not focus, Take back Seraphim control, unleach chaos, attack Vegapunk before retreting back After Zoro go to protect his captain.

Luffy will return and see that Almost all Vegapunk are in Bad shape cause of him letting his guard down then he will laught like always.

Weevil looks like he's in his 30s. He wasn't roaming the seas for 10+ years otherwise he would've pulled up on his dad ages ago.
Bakkin found him and used WB's death to manipulate him, it's pretty obvious at this point that he's a pirate for only 2 years now.
whats the point of arguing how long hes been a pirate tho

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
yes
may I remind you BB took a jet pistol prets and was crying inpain,
Now took a kroom attack head-on that had big mom squealing, and kept it moving
what the actual fuck do you lot want top tiers to do. law isnt a yc tier fighter.

BB is never going to be as durable as kaido or big mom and even those characters would get fucked from those attacks. its law........
Logia wouldn’t even feel that Haki-less trash, only Yonko can be defeated by Law and Mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.