Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Law started his career at a far younger age whereas Weevil started at his prime.
No proof. As i said before.

Also. There's enough evidence to say that Weevil started out post WB's death. Marco would've noted that they heard about a strong pirate causing havoc claiming to be WB's son but he never did implying he started during the TS. Another thing, it only makes sense because Bakkin is after WB's heritage that she thinks he left post his death.
Weevil looks so dumb that he probably didn't even know he was Whitebeard's "son" until Bakkin came to him with the plan for inheritance.
And Marco clearly knows enough about Bakkin.

Because Mihawk had better showing against Vista, Jozu, and Crocodile? So you can't put him above Mihawk?

Perhaps BB should just postpone vs. Law, and said that he is too scared to be an Emperor and wants a ''peaceful life'', and accept being an underling to an Emperor, thus he could have equal showings to Mihawk.

Strongest guy Mihawk defeated is Daz Bones.

And Mihawk didn't put a scratch to Pre-Emperor Shanks, who DFless BB scarred.
oda retconned mihawk and made him stronger. you know for a fact that mihawk is stronger than prime ray and bb reaction to old ray indicate that he currently might not be even stronger than prime ray

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@LayerZ

See the post:

Troll Lizaru's statement isn't even specific on how ''young'' he was, and the guy was calling Hawkins ''scary'' :suresure:
Probably referring to the WB in the picture when he was a child, even at a young age, he was already very strong like Big Mom and even Kaidou, the strongest soldier of a country.

You can't read boy.

BB didn't run from Ray, he was already asking a deal with Boa while talking with Koby to get his men back but couldn't trust her. With Rayleigh coming, he had his hands full with Ray+Hancock in 2 v 1, and Ray proposed a deal to give his men back, and he accepted, if he didn't accept he needed to fight Ray+Hancock, which your precious Mihawk can't even dream of because of wanting a ''peaceful life'' and accepts being an underling to Yonko.

Still, he didn't give a shit about S-Hawk and Ray, and kidnapped Koby after getting his men back.

Tai lost all of his logic due to BB hate, I debunked his nonsense too easy.
base on the situation, ray came out with a better portrayal.

Weevil looks so dumb that he probably didn't even know he was Whitebeard's "son" until Bakkin came to him with the plan for inheritance.
Which only supports my point. Weevil is a strong retard that goofed around some random place up until Bakkin pulled up and manipulated him to get his inheritance. She can only do that post WB's death because as we've known WB wasn't keen on the past adventures and his crew members during the Rocks days.

The Way I see it Oda changes his plan for Weevil, Originaly he was supposed to be hella strong but now he want to end the manga so he is taking out all the weakling so that the royal batle can start.

It's hilarious how @sanjikun and now @Topi Jerami are presenting themselves.

Weevil been a pirate for most likely 2 years, after his first bounty raise the WG took him in because they didn't need to see more of him and those guys use that to downplay him.

When you think the arguments don't get worse.
we dont know the exact timeframe tbf
all we know is that it was comparable to the worstgen top brass when it was frozen during the timeskip
but he's had a bit of time to grow since it was frozen

I mean law post wano shits on dr law and its only a month or so between those two islands

Status
Not open for further replies.