Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No I mean the man was hyping that shit up as if Zoro did something extraordinary. Its not the first time I noticed he tends to hype up moments for characters he likes and downplay those he dislikes
Yeah he does that.
The dude said Zoro defeated Kaku after last chapter when it wasn't the case.

remember how he was shitting on GB vs Momo and co saying he took great damage from Momo and all that? But then when the pics came out it turned out he no sold that Boro Breath and was toying with Momo.
That was Ndule actually, not Redon.

No I mean the man was hyping that shit up as if Zoro did something extraordinary. Its not the first time I noticed he tends to hype up moments for characters he likes and downplay those he dislikes, remember how he was shitting on GB vs Momo and co saying he took great damage from Momo and all that? But then when the pics came out it turned out he no sold that Boro Breath and was toying with Momo.
Not a single man did. The spoiler picture which is still up stated it was one clash no named attacks with the seraphim being shocked at zoros strength..

This adds to my point since these marines were endangering and threatening civilians lol.

Which means if he fights greenbull all the marines have to do is threaten the civilians which puts weevil at a disadvantage which further proves my point

Not a single man did. The spoiler picture which is still up stated it was one clash no named attacks with the seraphim being shocked at zoros strength..
But was he shocked at Zoros strength or simple surprised/shocked he was attacked is my point. What the leakers are doing is trying to push their agenda through. I know for a fact Zoro >> S-hawk at this point Im just saying the leakers tend to say things that suit their agenda.

C

CensoredbyWG

Law has always been a bum though. Riding the coattails of Doflamingo and his crew at the beginning. Then siding with Luffy until, luffy and Co damn near do everything for him. Then he has the nerve to say "we're enemies now".

If he don't sit his orphan as down. BB needs to kill him ngl :milaugh:
Man who brought big mom down and clashed 1x1 with BB is at hawkins level? LOL.

Had It been zoro in law's place back in dressrosa vs Doflamingo, luffy would need to find another swordsman for his crew.

Zoro couldn't even deal with the birdcage, imagine dealing with the white god threads that only got destroyed by King Kong gear 4 gun.

Man who brought big mom down and clashed 1x1 with BB is at hawkins level? LOL.

Had It been zoro in law's place back in dressrosa vs Doflamingo, luffy would need to find another swordsman for his crew.

Zoro couldn't even deal with the birdcage, imagine dealing with the white god threads that only got destroyed by King Kong gear 4 gun.
He's a bum riding Doflamingo, Luffy & then Kid. Soon gonna be dealt with 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.