Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I am looking at it clearly, S-Hawk is standing up whereas Zoro went back a few meters. You said Zoro leaned back when thats not the case.
This is deliberate ignorance at this point, They're both leaning forward clearly in the first panel and then they go back to being straight: S-hawk touched the ground while Zoro's still in mid-air. No one's pushed back.

You can wait... i'm just replying since you tagged me.
Basically Zoro pressured S-Hawk in the clash and the impact lines in the panel in the bottom are drawn both sides.
Only difference being Zoro was mid air and SHawk was grounded & had footing.
Yeah Ill just wait. Either way seems like the providers hyped the shit out of this moment for no real reason. They tend to do that a lot I noticed.

This is deliberate ignorance at this point, They're both leaning forward clearly in the first panel and then they go back to being straight: S-hawk touched the ground while Zoro's still in mid-air. No one's pushed back.
I never disputed the first point so idk what your problem is here, you said Zoro was leaning back in your post which makes no sense. Shouldve said flew back and landed.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Checked the raws and a 2 pages later Lilith lands next to Zoro who's next to S-hawk, so maybe you are right or maybe he ran back in after being sent away. Both are likely outcomes.
If it's confusing you. Look at the distance b/w Zoro and the impact, and S-Hawk and the impact. It's the same. Zoro should be further way from the impact if he's pushed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.