Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ofc you are, Pucci, Sabo, L5 Goofy are all on the same level under the seraphim and to make things worse you're sitting in front of a toaster with your feet cold while I can grab my phone, open a couple of tabs on WG and leave them open until I get banned or the forum dies. :myman:
Tf are you waffling about mr perfect attendance?? Tf does Sabo have to do with any of this:milaugh:
I beg you don't project your shit on me about sitting in front of a toaster to warm my legs tf:kobeha:

Two infobox

[Former Rocks Pirates member
Self-styled "The scientist"]

[MADS freeloader
Miss Bakkin
(Real name Buckingham Stussy)]
thank you. this is pretty interesting. if she’s presented as freeloader, i understand why she makes people think she’s the mother of weevil, when weevil is just a failed whitebeard’s clone. she is probably interested in whitebeard’s treasure and no more. i thought weevil and his mother would be more relevant, but they were introduced just to explain cloning

Great, now actually aim at Kamabakka or Hachinosu instead of an island that only had one guy.
The balance of powers for them is important, Imu isn't gonna simply reveal he has a superweapon. For all we know there might even be some way to counter it where we see ripped posters of Shirahoshi/BB/Luffy so maybe them with their powers at their peak/awakened can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.