Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If I can see Moria being part of it I don’t think Doffy does it but we’ll see

Maybe Doffy will partner with them once to escape or something but soon enough he will doing his own business
Cross Guild is definitely end game material.
Post BB arc, Moria might end up there.
And Doffy might be broken out of ID by Cross Guild during the Endgame.

And i dont think Doffy cannot have his thing with the Celestial Dragons while being a part of Cross Guild. Both can and will likely happen.

It's funny, apparently, to win a fight fairly according to you guys, an admiral has to fight their opponent in a literal white void with not one around.

You guys would literally say "Weevil wanted to protect the vegetation" if you had to. Absolutely shameless.

It's funny, apparently, to win a fight fairly according to you guys, an admiral has to fight their opponent in a literal white void with not one around.

You guys would literally say "Weevil wanted to protect the vegetation" if you had to. Absolutely shameless.
Stick to Gorosei wank, Weevil might be as strong as a young WB with the haki of a prime Usopp and all that but the implications here are that Weevil didn't fight back.

'SHawk shocked by Zolo power':suresure:

That shit never happened.

He is surprised Zolo blocked his attack.

Then pushed Zolo back.:suresure:

He was also holding back didn't use mountain slash.

BB block that shit 1 hand. Zolo need swords to block a weaker attack.

Ryokugyu feats are so damn people keep making cope about them :quest:
First King and Queen were handcuffed by invisible seastone, now Weevil did not even try be fight.
That's too be expected, in such little screentime he completely trivialized achievement from much older and beloved characters @EmperorKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Extravlad @MarineHQ @The White Crane . If I wasn't in the admiral agenda i would be in denial too :risitameh:
They're coping because their favs have been in the story for 25 years and have yet to defeat a single character (Shanks,Dragon) or post-poned fights with people weaker than the ones Aramaki negdiffs :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.