Status
Not open for further replies.
Weevil suddenly got stronger despite doing nothing except getting captured by the Navy.

He went from "bit below Doflamingo" to "stronger than Doffy" and then suddenly now he is "stronger than YC1"...
And the same people like @Sentinel was bullying Sanjikun and Doffy fans for kept upping Doffy despite doing nothing. You guys are shameless
I have always had Weevil in the commander range. YC1 or YC2 or YC3 it doesn't make a difference IMO since he got fodderized.

Basic logic people.
If Weevil surrendered himself to not hurt villagers/hostage Bakkin would have mentionned it as she s trying to guit trip Marco to rescue her son.
The fact is that herself said her son got negged and isn't making any excuse
Why is Weevil mom downplaying her son?

Let's go over Aramaki resume for just a moment:

1) Crushed and apprehended a warlord

2) Overwhelmed five Akazaya easily, three of whom (Denjiro, Inu, and Neko) were clearly high tiers

3) Beat up a yonko first commander and yonko second commander, called them bozos

4) Had essentially no damage after taking an ACOC strike to the dome and a blast breath

If it weren't for the Shanks incident, most people would probably have Aramaki as stronger than Fujitora and maybe even Kizaru.
He has best feats from an admiral post-ts. Even better than pre-ts Kizaru imo

Topi why do you do this to yourself my man lmfao. Admiral hate has been known to drive men insane. Come back to the winning side. Lol
Lol this isn't about admiral..

When this big guy appeared, with all the hype about 1 billion bounty, soloing Zou, fighting endlessly for days, the only one minks couldn't take down, and later yoloed Fujitora +Sengoku + Tsuru, and later even came back again to Zou, ate Zunisha's trunk attack and still survived...

People weren't even sure that Weevil is above Jack. Or actually, people were sure that YC3 Jack is above Weevil!!

But why nowadays suddenly people pushing that Weevil is above YC1?? While he was believed to be below YC3 in Zou arc

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol this isn't about admiral..

When this big guy appeared, with all the hype about 1 billion bounty, soloing Zou, fighting endlessly for days, the only one minks couldn't take down, and later yoloed Fujitora +Sengoku + Tsuru, and later even came back again to Zou, ate Zunisha's trunk attack and still survived...

People weren't even sure that Weevil is above Jack. Or actually, people were sure that YC3 Jack is above Weevil!!

But why nowadays suddenly people pushing that Weevil is above YC1?? While he was believed to be below YC3 in Zou arc
Bro, I’ve literally never seen a serious poster claim Weevil and Jack were comparable lmfao. Every serious poster I’ve ever seen (and some non-serious ones) put Weevil anywhere from YC1-mid top tier. Not sure which posts you’ve been reading.

Let's go over Aramaki resume for just a moment:

1) Crushed and apprehended a warlord

2) Overwhelmed five Akazaya easily, three of whom (Denjiro, Inu, and Neko) were clearly high tiers

3) Beat up a yonko first commander and yonko second commander, called them bozos

4) Had essentially no damage after taking an ACOC strike to the dome and a blast breath

If it weren't for the Shanks incident, most people would probably have Aramaki as stronger than Fujitora and maybe even Kizaru.
All injured/nerfed, Marco still hasn't recovered from his fight with King. Weevil is a cripple with strong arms. :handsup:

I have always had Weevil in the commander range. YC1 or YC2 or YC3 it doesn't make a difference IMO since he got fodderized.
YC2 or YC3 makes sense, but most likely he is not YC1 let alone above YC1

Current Weevil ain't doing this

Forget you all's Yonko vs Admiral agenda aside, Greenbull came to Weevil, he got captured.
Big Mom came to Wano, she got sinked.
Not everyone is above YC1, just because we have seen 2 YC1s got defeated...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
but I thought even primebeard was neg diff material? :choppawhat:
He is. But Sengoku wasn’t talking to the Admirals, he was motivating all the lower ranked Marines so they would take the war seriously because their lives were in danger. The Admirals were completely fine though, Whitebeard stood a 0% chance of beating them.

Bro, I’ve literally never seen a serious poster claim Weevil and Jack were comparable lmfao. Every serious poster I’ve ever seen (and some non-serious ones) put Weevil anywhere from YC1-mid top tier. Not sure which posts you’ve been reading.
Before Wano, before Jack's non ending embarassment..

During Jack's golden days of 1 billion bounty hype, attacking Zou, attacking Fujitora+Sengoku+Tsuru, surviving Zunisha
Yeah he was comparable to Weevil..

Status
Not open for further replies.