Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryokugyu might the most controversial character in the series in the series lol
Even when he doesn't appear on-screen, he generates discussion.
This Is the first egghead spoiler thread to reach 600 pages
His Introduction chapter where he folded King and Queen also reached over 1000 pages.
He's clearly a character Oda likes going extreme with, be it in positive (negging commanders and possible low top tier) or in negative (Shanks COC wifi)
Peak Sigma male:araboss:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I wouldn't
No matter who defeated Weevil or whom Weevil defeated, he is Young Whitebeard level, not Prime Whitebeard nor Oldbeard before his illness. @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
I mean Weevil is low top tier at minimum so either way Ryokugyu negging just skyrocketed Admiral stocks lol.

The time where admiral haters can play dumb is coming to an end very quickly. Lol

IRyolugyu might the most controversial character in the series in the series lol
His Introduction chapter where he folded King and Queen also reached over 1000 pages.
He's clearly a character Oda likes going extreme with, be it in positive (negging commanders and possible low top tier) or in negative (Shanks COC wifi)
Is more likely with Gorosei and Weevil than about GB.

Haha i think since Fujitora getting bandaged by the Revs i knew that the Admirals are definitely the most hated characters in the series.

It definitely does surprise me tho because, with the exception of Aramaki, they're easily among the best written characters in the show.
:kayneshrug:
I wouldn’t say aramaki is poorly written. He’s honestly just the most consistent of them. He follows the laws of nature to such a T where dependent on your birth you’re either predator or prey.

IRyolugyu might the most controversial character in the series in the series lol
Aramaki is Agent 007.

0 damage taken.
0 fucks given.
7 commanders level opponents put in a spliff.

I wouldn't
No matter who defeated Weevil or whom Weevil defeated, he is Young Whitebeard level, not Prime Whitebeard nor Oldbeard before his illness. @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
You know you're also definitely trying your best to make it seem like Kizaru was actually reffering to a teenage WB or whatever. With that statement Kizaru was clearly and for me that's as obvious as it can be that he was referring to a WB at the peak of his physical stats, so yes, I'm saying Weevil what Physical strength is concerned is equal to Prime WB and i see no cope in that especially since i shared that opinion before too.

Status
Not open for further replies.