Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate give up on Saturn vs Luffy. That man is giving nothing but politician vibes. He is here to observe Nika and get control of the Seras. Probably have a quick chat with Luffy.

Luffy vs Akainu will live up to the hype. It is going to be the best fight in OP. I do think Sabo will be the one to finish off Akainu tho

No top tier is getting bluenoed let alone the current strongest character.
For now i dont see saturn being the one actually physically fighting but him fighting by commanding the seraphim like pokemon or summons
Basically luffy vs Saturn is just luffy fighting the seraphim with the last hit probably being him hitting Saturn

Hey hopefully lol
Its just hard for me to imagine luffy goin from kaido-> kizaru/Saturn-> blackbeard-> akainu-> imu
Akainu would just feel like he sticks out imo. Can't see him being much stronger than kizaru let alone kaido and blackbeard

Who you think the monster trio will fight this arc anyway

Which is why powerscaling OP is so fun and meaningless at the same time. The mangaka is too much of a troll
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Queen has haki…
I really don't think this Oda being a troll he just don't care about the smaller aspect of power scaling , this mostly on the fan base by there self.
Like this is a fan base that made ZKK because luffy don't kill main bad guy and because of one shot manga ( zoro don't really his main big bad guy either ) or use out of context panels for anything and whole other bunch of nonsense lol .

You think Clones has Haki?
Probably. Do you think Stussy made it to CP0 without it? If she did, that’s pretty nuts.
Post automatically merged:

I think he’s a "failed" clone
His strength was a success but his appearance was a fail
I also think he probably has a low life expectancy. It’s possible the surgical scars are From Bakkin having to constantly give him surgeries to extend his life.

Zori > current BB is a fact and the S-Hawk is also older than the one that embarrassed BB.
Just more proof that BB and the Admirals(fleet Admiral candidate under BB) don't have conqueror's haki, only a true King can do what Zoro and Shanks do when they release a little bit of CoC.
This is another good point they like to gloss over. This shawk would be stronger than the one bb fought damn

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Serahawk vs Weevil?

Blackbeard nearly lost to serahawk while Green Bull won against Weevil

I think Serahawk is low top tier @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

I would say Blackbeard would high/extreme diff serahawk
The Seraphim are probably stronger than Weevil

Sera hawk vs Weevil is probably a high diff win for Serahawk, Blackbeard high diffs.

Now we are got introduced to Goroseis really their are gonna be the Endgame villain and the strongest only weaker than Imu?.
I‘m actually suprised one is going with Kizaru ,sure it is because he has higher autorithy .

Vegapunk has a huge deathflag now imo.
I would not be suprised if we see Saturn talk to Vegapunk at the end of the arc and giving command to kill him.
Like they did with Clover at Ohara .
Of course we would not see what they talk about in classic Oda fashion .

Saturn saying to Vegapunk he is right with what he learned and killing Vegapunk.

“Resistance was Futile”

What could Oda possibly mean by this???? It’s almost as if prime Whitebeard level Pirates are nothing to an Admiral????

@The White Crane @SakazOuki @kurwa @EmperorKinyagi @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Extravlad @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @silverfire @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ
Weevil was obviously exhausted and seastone cuffed, and Aramaki sneak attacked him accompanied with all admirals past and present. Weevil surrendered without a fight.

More big brain logic:
Weevil being as strong as young whitebeard actually means he’s as strong as young whitebeard without haki and without a devil fruit.

8 year old big mom having the potential to become a fleet admiral means that she was already stronger than every admiral in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.