Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not true, Akainu explicitly said Kizaru was already headed to Egghead for a “prior operation”.

There’s no indication of that being related to Luffy.
Regardless of that, there is nothing stopping them from putting Saturn on another ship, and sending him back to Marine HQ. Why bring someone who would hinder any kind of potential fight that might break out? Because if one does, then protecting Saturn would be EVEYONES top priority. They'd be walking into a battle against a Yonko at a massive disadvantage.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Saturn could really be there to take control of seraphim

But I still don't buy gorosei being political heads and weak

Spandam had CP9 and CDs are nobles over marines too but both Spandam and CDs were portrayed as jerks.

Gorosei are portrayed as leaders. Totally different from other CDs.

WG came into existence after destroying ancient kingdom. IMU whose existence is unknown to outside world won't leave things in hands of some bunch of old weaklings.

Gorosei are more like Dragon tbh

Regardless of that, there is nothing stopping them from putting Saturn on another ship, and sending him back to Marine HQ. Why bring someone who would hinder any kind of potential fight that might break out? Because if one does, then protecting Saturn would be EVEYONES top priority. They'd be walking into a battle against a Yonko at a massive disadvantage.
Because they trust the seraphim that much .
Kaido legit said it .
NAvy trust their new weapons to face them .

They need Saturn to take control of the seraphim.

Also, I don’t doubt the gorosei are strong/top tier I don’t disagree with that.

Im just pointing out that saying “the government sent a gorosei after a Yonko” is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.