Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gorosei are clearly fighters. Why else would you have a Swordsman among them? I mean half of them have battle scars.

If the Gorosei could not fight, Kizaru sure as shit wouldn't be serving him tea as they face the prospect of a battle with a Yonko. He'd be getting him tf outta there - this is one of the 5 leaders of the world... and he pays Kizaru's salary.

One of the Gorosei needed to be here otherwise the antagonists would've been too weak. The SHs + Seraphims would've utterly stomped Kizaru. Saturn being here makes it a much more even fight - he doesn't even need to fight himself. Kizaru + Seraphims vs SHs is a more level playing field. I'd be surprised if Saturn goes all-out; he'll probably flex a lil so we know he's strong then be saved for EoS like the rest of the Gorosei.

C

Cruxroux

Btw, I realised one thing

This Saturn guy is a bit fat and uses a stick to help him walk like an old man. In real life, such people generally walks very slowly

Saturn - planet - has one of the slowest revolution period around the Sun
Let's just call him Saint Jaygarcia.
Calling him Saturn is like calling Akainu dog. ✨✨

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
That was in reference to him saying they are bringing Saturn because they need to take back the Seraphims. There's no need to bring Saturn, if the Marines just wipe the floor with everyone, and take them back, is there?
They don’t want to destroy the Seraphim though, which they would have to if the Seraphim are fighting against them. So they brought Saturn to take them back.

So no, the government did not “send a gorosei to fight a Yonko crew.”

That did not happen.

Gorosei moving around obviously should be a top secret thing, a lot of people would want to kidnap or capture Gorosei, especially when their power is unknown, they would think its an easy target. Even if they are strong they can always can get caught offguard, or someone can bomb their location.

That was in reference to him saying they are bringing Saturn because they need to take back the Seraphims. There's no need to bring Saturn, if the Marines just wipe the floor with everyone, and take them back, is there?
But the Gorosei themselves ordered Lucci to not destroy anything other than the Vegapunks.
It would defeat the purpose if the Navy nukes the island, Lucci gave the order to destroy the lab because he had no other choice. VP would've taken them from him regardless.

Also, i don't find it in character for a Gorosei member to leave the holy land out of some weird personal interest because of Nika.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I didn't even have high hype for Kizaru here, but with the revelation of Saturn and him potentially being a fierce warrior with even scars, things might change. If anything can save Kizaru's character here is if he fights against Zoro and loses, while Luffy destroys Saturn to prove that he is the king of the solar system.

Status
Not open for further replies.