Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh brother.
If Oda does this it's gonna be so shit.
We're at the point where the Straw Hats getting shat on with no reasoning is just obnoxious.
I can understand them getting pushed to mid or high diff but they're at the point where they're too good to lose that easily, especially Luffy.
Plus Luffy can always resort to Bajrang Gun to just flush out the Marines and Saturn so they can all evacuate quickly and easily.
Don’t underestimate the greatest power in the world.

The world government stands supreme.

All I know is that Saturn and Kizaru are going to wreak absolute havoc on Egghead.

Guaranteed 1000% at this point.

If Saturn’s name is more literal and he has the powers of the Roman god of time, I can see some crazy combinations where Saturn slows down time for everyone on the island and then Kizaru spams yasakani no Magatama.
Chill dude. Less way less

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @EmperorKinyagi @Red Admiral @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

This is why Zoro >>> Yonko

Last chapter he made Nika look like shit considering how casually he swatted away awakened Kaku who is likely stronger than Lucci at this point (Insane growth rate)

And right now he treated SeraHawk like a toddler he is..while serahawk nearly killed Blackbeard and no sold his named attack

Zoro should at least be admiral level at this point
You sure Blackbeard isn’t just garbage? Lol

That s just copium
Cry more
You don't know how to read manga. SHawk send Zolo flying. BB (without Tremor DF) buried SHawk in 1 panel.

BB without Tremor DF, blocks SHawk's mountain slash with 1 hand > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 swords Zolo gets send flying vs. a weaker slash from SHawk. :suresure:

@MarineHQ @kurwa @Admiral Mou Bu @ShishioIsBack

All agendas aside. Based on what happened on Amazon Lily, both Serahawk and Serasnake (or at least Serahawk) clashed directly with Yonko Blackbeard and literally received 0 damage. Unless Weevil is capable of clashing with a Yonko and receiving no damage, I’m going to assume the Seraphim are above him, especially considering his alleged neg diff at Aramaki’s hands. I would assume Aramaki wouldn’t completely neg a Seraphim if even Teach couldn’t scratch them.
BB didn't even use Tremor DF or his Haki imbued attacks on SHawk. He buried SHawk in darkness and moved on, he didn't care.

You act like he tried to hurt him but failed. LOL.

C

Cruxroux

I honestly hope Momo creates his own sword style
Too dumb for that. Also i think wano is past their peak swordsmanship.
People who were actually high ranking samurai like Oden and Ushimaru are already dead and momo do learn from Zoro a bit. But scarbbards will probably make momo learn Two sword oden style.

You don't know how to read manga. SHawk send Zolo flying. BB (without Tremor DF) buried SHawk in 1 panel.

BB without Tremor DF, blocks SHawk's mountain slash with 1 hand > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 swords Zolo gets send flying vs. a weaker slash from SHawk. :suresure:

BB didn't even use Tremor DF or his Haki imbued attacks on SHawk. He buried SHawk in darkness and moved on, he didn't care.

You act like he tried to hurt him but failed. LOL.
A dragon blaze without coc kills bb

Status
Not open for further replies.