Status
Not open for further replies.
But the Gorosei themselves ordered Lucci to not destroy anything other than the Vegapunks.
It would defeat the purpose if the Navy nukes the island, Lucci gave the order to destroy the lab because he had no other choice. VP would've taken them from him regardless.

Also, i don't find it in character for a Gorosei member to leave the holy land out of some weird personal interest because of Nika.
I'm not saying it's because of Nika. I'm saying, they know there is a Yonko on the Island, and they are bringing a member of the Gorosei regardless. They're not going to do that, if he can't handle himself.

The Gorosei are clearly fighters. Why else would you have a Swordsman among them? I mean half of them have battle scars.

If the Gorosei could not fight, Kizaru sure as shit wouldn't be serving him tea as they face the prospect of a battle with a Yonko. He'd be getting him tf outta there - this is one of the 5 leaders of the world... and he pays Kizaru's salary.

One of the Gorosei needed to be here otherwise the antagonists would've been too weak. The SHs + Seraphims would've utterly stomped Kizaru. Saturn being here makes it a much more even fight - he doesn't even need to fight himself. Kizaru + Seraphims vs SHs is a more level playing field. I'd be surprised if Saturn goes all-out; he'll probably flex a lil so we know he's strong then be saved for EoS like the rest of the Gorosei.
And if we follow how other names like Pluton,Uranus or Poseidon who have god like powers, it make sense if also Uranus has a godlike power.

Based how everything goes this arc, we see high tech weapons, clones, cyborgs, weapons who touch light, based on his name he should have Kronos power, manipulating Time, in combination with Kizaru light theme, this could be a deadly combo.

I can see something like this:
Strawhats face Kizaru and Navy, both sides show great feats>Gorosei step in>show insane feats which even the strawhats shake>Vegapunk dies while protecting strawhats>strawhats receive their big first L in the new world(post timeskip)>Oda flexing on the power of the end villians and show us a glimps of their power.

I see something like this coming.

More cool if we seeing Saturn save Kizaru from a attack from G5 like nothing, and says " Step down My Subordinate, i take this"
If Luffy uses G5 and does Bajrang Gun they're fucking finished lol
Imagine the marines seeing that shit
Just a gigantic fist with all types of Advanced Haki infused.. you know you're dead at the sight of it.

And if we follow how other names like Pluton,Uranus or Poseidon who have god like powers, it make sense if also Uranus has a godlike power.

Based how everything goes this arc, we see high tech weapons, clones, cyborgs, weapons who touch light, based on his name he should have Kronos power, manipulating Time, in combination with Kizaru light theme, this could be a deadly combo.

I can see something like this:
Strawhats face Kizaru and Navy, both sides show great feats>Gorosei step in>show insane feats which even the strawhats shake>Vegapunk dies while protecting strawhats>strawhats receive their big first L in the new world(post timeskip)>Oda flexing on the power of the end villians and show us a glimps of their power.

I see something like this coming.
I still can't see a Gorosei member giving Luffy that much smoke
The other members? Yeah.
But I see it like this.
Zoro vs Kizaru, high-extreme diff.
Luffy vs Saturn, mid-high diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.