Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that Saturn and Kizaru are going to wreak absolute havoc on Egghead.

Guaranteed 1000% at this point.

If Saturn’s name is more literal and he has the powers of the Roman god of time, I can see some crazy combinations where Saturn slows down time for everyone on the island and then Kizaru spams yasakani no Magatama.
Saturn the time manipulator?

Scenarions:
One(without Gorosei)
Luffy and co face Kizaru, Zoro and Sanji clash with Kizaru but Luffy truly get his one vs one later, he beats Kizaru or the fight end in a draw with every fractions leave the battlefield without losing(except CP0, these guys are fucked up).

Two(with Gorosei)
Luffy and co face Kizaru and Saturn(arc boss) and the navy. Since Saturn has the control over Seraphim, he take the lead which push Strawhats vs Seraphim.
Luffy face Saturn 1on1
Zoro and Sanji fights Kizaru
The strawhats win or fight end in draw, if not Saturn wins his battle and also Kizaru defeats Zoro and Sanji, strawhats lose the first big fight against the End of story villians, Vegapunk dies.

Lot of scenarions can happen, but if Luffy is about to lose to Saturn, I can see Kizaru also beating Zoro and Sanji.

Either Strawhat fandom will take good hype or Navy+WG will get the last laugh of this arc.

lmao regualr jimbe is far stronger than regualr mihawk ( a normal human). so using taht logic s-shar >>>> s-hawk
Lmao
Regular human

Zoro pre time skip regular human neg diffed Miss Sunday the enhanced big human physically alone

**** out here acting like he can bench press as much as Mihawk can and Mihawk isn't out there busting mountains with his physical Strength alone.

Mihawk physically alone is at least 1000 times stronger than Jinbei

Add Haki and Mihawk becomes 100000000 times stronger

Last edited:
Btw, these "Marines" who raided Sphinx don't seems to be "Marines" just how they act...

They also wanted Whitebeard's tressure? WTF Marines now stealing treasures instead of just killing/arresting pirates.

This "Captain Ratel" gives me another vibes (he is working with another external force(s) or something).

Cool dessign, btw, he looks creepy and has BAD GUY written on his face.

He even remembers me to this silhouetted guy who said "Jack is gonna be furious about this"

Same cat/creepy features even in silhouette:

Shut the fuck up and stop eating shit
Regular human

Zoro pre time skip regular human neg diffed Miss Sunday the enhanced big human physically alone

**** out here acting like he can bench press as much as Mihawk can and Mihawk isn't out there busting mountains with his physical Strength alone.

Mihawk physically alone is at least 1000 times stronger than Jinbei

Add Haki and Mihawk becomes 100000000 times stronger
bro zoro trained and became stronger than regular humans, does not mean he would become that strong by default use your common sense. so why was young zoro losing to that girl.

or why did zoro become exponentially stronger in just 2 year? (it is because he trained if you want me to spell it out for you)

Status
Not open for further replies.