Status
Not open for further replies.
f Saturn’s name is more literal and he has the powers of the Roman god of time
I doubt it is to be taken literally. The Gorosei surely are strong but I doubt they can compete with a Yonko. The Admirals are probably stronger as the "WGs strongest military force" and even they are inferior to a Yonko.

One of the Gorosei almost had a heart attack hearing of Shanks' and Whitebeard's meeting. The Gorosei also debated whether it was a wise move to anger Kaido and it was said that the WG couldn't stop an angry Shanks.

I doubt it is to be taken literally. The Gorosei surely are strong but I doubt they can compete with a Yonko. The Admirals are probably stronger as the "WGs strongest military force" and even they are inferior to a Yonko.

One of the Gorosei almost had a heart attack hearing of Shanks' and Whitebeard's meeting. The Gorosei also debated whether it was a wise move to anger Kaido and it was said that the WG couldn't stop an angry Shanks.
Gorosei looks to be the lasts mans to goes doed something, they are Personal guardians of Imu after all.

They look to enter action to kill and exclude some people from history.

Bb couldnt even scratch s hawk
Bro was crying sweating buckets
Blackbeard sucked S-Hawk into darkness and got him so nullified as a threat that he walked with a smile on his face towards Hancock.

The only reason why Blackbeard was sweating was because he noticed the Government has developed a new Pacifista model with lunarian traits that looks like kid versions of the Shichibukai. He never, ever focuses at all on S-Hawk's supposed threat to him, his whole reflections relate to his intellectual interests.

S hawk random clash did more damage than anyone over there.
Which equals 0, what a feat.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
All I know is that Saturn and Kizaru are going to wreak absolute havoc on Egghead.

Guaranteed 1000% at this point.

If Saturn’s name is more literal and he has the powers of the Roman god of time, I can see some crazy combinations where Saturn slows down time for everyone on the island and then Kizaru spams yasakani no Magatama.
It’s derived from the Asian days of the week (named after planets) and Saturn is just the equivalent for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.