Current Events 15 years later and Marco still hasn't fully recovered from his fight with King

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Brother Marco got a cool shirt on his head here. I wanna get myself one of those. :kobeha:

It's obvious from the dialogue that Marco just arrived at Sphinx. With the children at the Island literally telling him about the happenings at the Island while he was away.

And this was how Marco looked while the RHP dropped him off at the sea near Sphinx.

He got one hell of an ass whooping in the Onigashima War [I ain't saying no names or nothing] to be wearing bandages all this while later, especially given his powers.

Though the shirt copium was really cute to watch :josad:

Brother Marco got a cool shirt on his head here. I wanna get myself one of those. :kobeha:

It's obvious from the dialogue that Marco just arrived at Sphinx. With the children at the Island literally telling him about the happenings at the Island while he was away.

And this was how Marco looked while the RHP dropped him off at the sea near Sphinx.

He got one hell of an ass whooping in the Onigashima War [I ain't saying no names or nothing] to be wearing bandages all this while later, especially given his powers.

Posts an open shirt picture with bandages going up towards his neck. Op's picture, no bandages near his neck. :josad:

He got one hell of an ass whooping in the Onigashima War [I ain't saying no names or nothing] to be wearing bandages all this while later.

The one piece community is one of the most inventive one :

-Sleep diff
-Wi-Fi diff
-Lipstick diff
-Copium shirt

:saden:

there's no copium
op never highlighted his forhead

but his arm
thats clearly his shirt.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The one piece community is one of the most inventive one :

-Sleep diff
-Wi-Fi diff
-Lipstick diff
-Copium shirt

:saden:
Dont forget the best one yet bro.
"BB destroyed the Sword of S-Hawk because he used lasers & not his sword" copium from the resident manchild of the forum. :saden:

Posts an open shirt picture with bandages going up towards his neck. Op's picture, no bandages near his neck. :josad:
The perks of having a Top Tier shirt :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.