Questions & Mysteries Gorosei confirmed to be a "Fighter"?

Gorosei is a fighter?

• Total voters
Hope they are fighters.

They would make good fights for some of the main members in the final war that will not take part in the fight against Imu like Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei and pehaps even Law.

Think Oda could give them very broken powers as they have basically infinity reasources to get broken fruits. Also the bald one with the sword most likely is the strongest, and the one that will fight Zoro.

H

Herrera95

They were heading to kill Vegapunk with or without Strawhats there. He is a fighter and not a weak one. Not sure if top tier though.

Saturn is only going to command Seraphim
Those aren't necessarily Battle Scars, it could simply indicate that Gorosei were once Attacked & nearly Killed
It could have happened in God's Valley

Only Ghandi has the Design & Weapon to be considered a Fighter & no surprise if he is a Top Tier
But my Headcanon tells me that he & Koushirou are Two faces of the same coin
Meaning they were both training someone to become Stronger (Kuina & Someone else) but both ended up dying

However, in Kuina's Case, there was a Successor in the form of Zoro who inherited her Sword
But in Ghandi's Case, the one who should inherit the Sword wasn't interested (Possibly Mihawk), so Ghandi ended up keeping the Sword

So overall, i don't think Gorosei are supposed to be Fighters, except Ghandi who i'm not gonna overhype like some do.
Also seeing how Current Cover Story is literally being told like a tie-in to current Events
It's possible that Saturn's Meeting with Vega is gonna be shown in Cover Story, where Saturn was present during MADs End

It's even possible that Germa Cover Story will end with them deciding to capture Vegapunk
So if they are near Egghead & they find out Gorosei is there, they will definitely think of capturing him instead to blackmail WG

Saturn imo works more as a Hostage or Plot Device rather than a Fighter & i expect same from others, except Ghandi