If you say so, imho they're more of a parasite with the potential to become a human. Don't get me wrong I don't think late term abortions are a good thing but I do however think that choosing not to bring new life into this world should be a lot more common, there are plenty of better options than abortion but for some people abortion is a much better option than failing at being a parent and making that child suffer through that choice.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Earth does have a ton of resources, but they're hoarded by a small group of people (rich people) which leaves around 7.9 billion people to fight for the resources they need.
Eh there is still plenty to go around same as plenty being thrown out.

European nations and USA that are fairly big producers of food are fine. IDK how it is in SA, Middle East and Africa

But China is fooked with regards to food production and energy production. They import both, A LOT

Dude this will be exploited

Don't want specific groups/races/ethnicities etc to vote and to reproduce?
Just convict them under false accusations. Easiest way to make these groups go extinct

That would be a horrible idea
And what if a person turns out to be innocent AFTER they were sterilized? !
That idea of yours is even worse than execution
I definitely understand your point and agree. I was talking about in a perfect world where people aren't falsely accused or convicted under any false pretenses.

I'm only talking about people who actually earned their punishment, we can talk about corruption at another time lol.

If you say so, imho they're more of a parasite with the potential to become a human. Don't get me wrong I don't think late term abortions are a good thing but I do however think that choosing not to bring new life into this world should be a lot more common, there are plenty of better options than abortion but for some people abortion is a much better option than failing at being a parent and making that child suffer through that choice.
imho people will always feel the need to have abortions done. it has always been a thing.

we have to accept this reality.
now we can choose if we want to make it safe for them or unsafe&potentially deadly.

THIS is the real debate.
not "abortion good vs abortion evil"

Do Furries deserve death penalty?

that's kinda really rude you know
I'm not sure how familiar you are with me or the kind of shit I say. But idgaf about someone's feelings or religion, I respect most all religions enough to learn from and about them and believe there is good and bad to be learned from each and every religion, yet I loathe religious fanatics who blindly believe and carry on like their illogical fairytale is the end all be all, like they are undeniably correct. People who prioritize religion over humanity as a whole honestly make me sick.

As for the furries, I don't understand it but I don't care if someone wants to have sex in an animal costume. As long as all parties are of age and sound mind to consent and give that consent, I really don't care what kind of freaky sex anyone has.