You're traumatised then๐Ÿ˜ญ
I can kinda relate tbh.
Religious bigots make me really angry, so angry that I sometimes forget there are sane members of certain religions
I don't think I ever met a sane Christian in my whole life that did NOT exploit and instrumentalise their religion to be an asshole
I'll admit I've met plenty that weren't completely nuts but I've spent enough time around the ones who are that I've grown to dislike the group in a general sense. There are plenty that you wouldn't even know they were religious unless you try to make plans around the time they're going to church or something, they keep their religion to themselves and just use it to try and be a better person. I'm all for that, it's the ones who try to force their religion on others that really get on my nerves.

Idk if you've heard of the TV show tulsa king with Sylvester Stallone but there's a scene in the first episode where some lady sprays him in the face with holy water at the airport because he made a crude joke and that's exactly how I remember the Bible belt :suresure:

I'm not sure how familiar you are with me or the kind of shit I say. But idgaf about someone's feelings or religion, I respect most all religions enough to learn from and about them and believe there is good and bad to be learned from each and every religion, yet I loathe religious fanatics who blindly believe and carry on like their illogical fairytale is the end all be all, like they are undeniably correct. People who prioritize religion over humanity as a whole honestly make me sick.

As for the furries, I don't understand it but I don't care if someone wants to have sex in an animal costume. As long as all parties are of age and sound mind to consent and give that consent, I really don't care what kind of freaky sex anyone has.
Which is fair

But what do you mean by prioritise religion over humanity.. When there is no religion without humanity

Criticisms about bad aspects of religion are not tolerated?
Criticism is always fine but it should be done in a respectful manner
"imaginary sky daddy" is not one
Iโ€™m religious and accept/understand some criticism and even criticise them myself
People wonโ€™t agree on certain things but it can be done in a civilised and respectful way