Criticism is always fine but it should be done in a respectful manner
"imaginary sky daddy" is not one
I’m religious and accept/understand some criticism and even criticise them myself
People won’t agree on certain things but it can be done in a civilised and respectful way
There's a thin line between criticism and insult when it comes to religion. Even if some things are clearly not moral, religious people will get offended at someone criticizing their immoral practices. I've seen some Islamic people throw homophobic slurs at gay people and ridicule them because their religion bans homosexuality.

I’m religious and accept/understand some criticism and even criticise them myself
People won’t agree on certain things but it can be done in a civilised and respectful way
i ageee with you
yet wgen people are angry it's sometimes hard to stay civil

There's nothing uncivilized about saying "imaginary sky daddy" and if imaginary sky daddy doesn't like being referred to this way he can come tell me to my face lmao.