But waging war in the name of God isn't. I can't stand these corrupt hypocrites.
They’re using God for their own benefits
It was always like that
This quote gave me shivers

• Which god should I believe? You all say that, it's only one god. I say, no... there are two gods. One is the one who created us all. The other one is the one created by people like you. We know nothing about the god who made us all. But the god people like you made is exactly like you... liar, pretend to act, giving false promises, meeting rich people sooner, letting the poor neglected, happy when get praised... People are afraid to even say a word. My right number is very simple, the God who created us all, put faith in Him. And the god like you created, the duplicate god, destroy it.

It was always like that

• Which god should I believe? You all say that, it's only one god. I say, no... there are two gods. One is the one who created us all. The other one is the one created by people like you. We know nothing about the god who made us all. But the god people like you made is exactly like you... liar, pretend to act, giving false promises, meeting rich people sooner, letting the poor neglected, happy when get praised... People are afraid to even say a word. My right number is very simple, the God who created us all, put faith in Him. And the god like you created, the duplicate god, destroy it.
Whose quote is this?

I

Indigo

Be like me:

Understand that abortion is killing a life, but also think it should be legal

:kayneshrug:

abortions will happen no matter what, these women will just die by going to shadier ways of trying to get it anyway, all we do is put their lives also in risk

or the baby gets to be born in a family that doesn't what them or can't take care of them for a multitude of reasons, and some might even be born with health problems because of the mother poisoning themselves trying to have an illegal abortion

but i guess that's their objective

i really don't think banning abortion saves lives at all

and yes, i understand that there are cases of people that are born in horrible situations and are able to grow and get out of those situations, but we can't kid ourselves into thinking that's what happens most of the time

It was always like that

That's a great quote!

It was always like that

Btw to add something
I believe that we can learn something about God and built a relationship with him and I do believe that he sent the scriptures with his prophets to us
But I don’t believe in the religious institutions which abuse this message for their own gain and act as false gods/prophets

It was always like that

I like that quote, do you know who said it?

I've always had a similar belief when it comes to a God. I don't believe that there is no God, I just don't believe that humans have any understanding of God or even the mental capacity to comprehend such a being if it does exist. All of these religions are man-made, and thus flawed, used and manipulated by people for their own agendas.

Be like me:

Understand that abortion is killing a life, but also think it should be legal

:kayneshrug:

abortions will happen no matter what, these women will just die by going to shadier ways of trying to get it anyway, all we do is put their lives also in risk

or the baby gets to be born in a family that doesn't what them or can't take care of them for a multitude of reasons, and some might even be born with health problems because of the mother poisoning themselves trying to have an illegal abortion

but i guess that's their objective

i really don't think banning abortion saves lifes at all

and yes, i understand that there are cases of people that are born in horrible situations and are able to grow and get out of those situations, but we can't kid ourselves into thinking that's what happens most of the time
I agree with you 100%

What do you mean imaginary?
My hobby is writing stories, and I usually write stories with Gods as characters. Not that I post them anywhere on the internet, I just write them for my own enjoyment.
Post automatically merged:

It’s from this movie
It’s one of the best movies I’ve ever seen
I've seen this movie :myman:

There has been 60+ mass shootings in american since new years. A minimal of 120+ people shot. I think we need to start teaching kids shooting lesson and open carry .500 S&W Magnum. Gotta put the gunner down with more guner. Everyone gets a piece age 4 and above.

For every mass shooter you pop, you get a tax write off and 1000$.

I like that quote, do you know who said it?

I've always had a similar belief when it comes to a God. I don't believe that there is no God, I just don't believe that humans have any understanding of God or even the mental capacity to comprehend such a being if it does exist. All of these religions are man-made, and thus flawed, used and manipulated by people for their own agendas.
You know my people refer to our Religion as a "way" or "path"
I think God sent us a message and religion is what mankind made out of it
The God you’re describing is the God we believe in
No one can understand or solve God but this is not our goal
Our goal is to understand his message and teachings. We believe that God created us out of love and we need to become this "love" again -> becoming one with the will of God
The mind goes insane and explodes if it’s thinking about God, the answer is in the "heart"