Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Reason being he isn't a dumbass who keeps on throwing Crew in most dangerous situation possible out of fun.
Ace actually has what it takes to be a leader in every way possible.
Ace was reckless as well, though. Ignoring his Captain's orders and abandoning his crew to chase a dangerous man out of revenge was incredibly reckless. He was more polite and thoughtful, but, at his heart, Ace was a slave to his emotions, just like Luffy.

In most ways, Ace was definitely a more stable leader than Luffy, though. You can tell why Whitebeard wanted Ace to take over for him.

C

Cruxroux

Ace was reckless as well, though. Ignoring his Captain's orders and abandoning his crew to chase a dangerous man out of revenge was incredibly reckless. He was more polite and thoughtful, but, at his heart, Ace was a slave to his emotions, just like Luffy.
That one time when situation actually demanded it.
Ace Saw a father figure in WB and actually got some love instead of Hate being Rogers son.
Now if someone kills a family member for their greed it's an issue.
Whitebeard himself would have taken action Against it later or sooner.
And no Ace didn't do anything reckless , He countered in every possibility of Him defeating BB but yami Yami no mi was totally Unexpected and caught him off gaurd.
Where as luffy A dumbfuck put his crew in danger out of his instinct. Bro let his intrusive thoughts win everytime.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
1074 brief leaks:

-Saturn possesses the Cycle Paramecia Fruit. It allows him to manipulate the revolution of anything in the world.
-Mecha Shark attacks Kizaru's fleet.
-Before Kizaru can respond, the Shark is lifting out of the water via a whirlpool, and flying toward egghead.
-Saturn: "Everything in the world is cyclical. The seasons... the ocean's currents and tide... even the stars themselves. That is my ability: to control those cycles."
-Saturn leaps up, begins creating a great vortex of wind using his Fruit, then punches the Mecha Shark, flinging it into Egghead.
Lilith: "Holy hell, the Mecha Shark just got nuked by the laser grid! Who managed to throw something that big?!?"
-Kizaru, while whistling: "Ohhh! I feel bad for the pirates and Vegapunk... they're about to feel the wrath of a God."
Good fake spoilers

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
1074 brief leaks:
- Zoro one shots S-hawk
- Sanji fights S-Shark
- Sanji uses Ifrit Jambe in S-Shark, but S-Shark block and break Sanji's leg.
- Jinbei comes to help Sanji.
- Kizaru and Saturn arrives Wano
- Kizaru says that this won't be easy, cause even Greenbull suffered to capture Weevil.
- Kizaru goes directly looking for Luffy and finds him.
- Kizaru uses his sword of light to attack Luffy but Zoro saves Luffy.
- The chapter ends with the start of Zoro vs Kizaru.
- No Break Next Week
Real

If

You follow zoro piece lol

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Whitebeard himself would have taken action Against it later or sooner.
This is exactly WHY I think Ace was being reckless. No way in hell Whitebeard was going to ignore the fact that Blackbeard killed Thatch. Ace should have listened to his Captain.

Generally, Ace wasn't reckless. But, he could not stand betrayal against his family, due to his past with Roger, and what happened with Sabo.

Marineford was Luffy learning Ace's lesson: running away to chase a completely unknown threat in this universe is dangerous as fuck, and only top tiers can get away with doing it.

The difference is Luffy is the protagonist, so he survived his dumb decision to bite off way more than he could chew due to his own emotions.

That's what makes Ace and Luffy such great but frustrating characters: you love them for their emotions and how passionate they are, but they shoot themselves in the foot when it matters most.

Ace could have survived Marineford, but gave in to reckless emotions, and then died as a result. Luffy still needs to work on that, obviously (as we saw in Act 1 when he attacked Kaido).

Reborn

Ace didn't ride Roger Dick. But luffy did ride dragon by the time he reached Marineford. He was saved by Dragon but Ace was never saved by anyone.

If Ace was a MC i would have definately stanned for him.
How luffy ride dragon?

And, luffy never asked to be saved. Its dragon who suddenly felt like being a father.

Also, roger was dead but for ace everyone in WB crew and luffy came.

C

Cruxroux

zoro was negged by helmeppo.
Lmao that never happened. Stop reading two piece.
Helmeppo and Zoro striked a deal.
If Zoro was actually fighting them.
Zoro would have negged both Him and his father.
Post automatically merged:

And, luffy never asked to be saved. Its dragon who suddenly felt like being a father.
Dragon saved him , Ivankov saved him and kuma left him.
Luffy got so much of luck/Plot armour out of being his son.

Tell me one thing happened to Ace Because he was Roger son?.

Whitebeard didn't save him becaus ehe was Roger son.
Luffy didn't help him because he was Roger son.
In fact between his Rescue arc Someone of his own went against WB because he was Roger son.

In fact between his Rescue arc Someone of his own went against WB because he was Roger son.
Thats why he needed Luffy to help him? Lmao. Two piece is what you watch. Striking a deal to be tied to a post? Lmao. Zoro was negged by Helmeppo so you can cope all you want.

Reborn

Luffy is mC so that's plot armor working for him.

It's not like Dragon instructed iva or kuma to do so anyway.

You said no one saved him?

Luffy came to save him because of the bond they had.
WB came for the same reason.

C

Cruxroux

:pepecopium:Look at the scratches in his face. Helmeppo is being a turd to the little girl and Fodder Zori can't do shit because he's negged as f by Helmeppo.
Are you dumb or pretending to be dumb?
You being in this forum drops the average IQ of the forum.

I said give me panel which shows they Fought/or where helmeppo Negged hima according to you.

This shit proves nothing.