Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If Luffy is able to punch Saturn like Charlos, then Kizaru is getting fired.

I’d be bugging out too
Not about getting fired lol

Gorosei are world's highest authority.

If anything happens to Saturn then Navy will lose face and credibility - they can't even protect their bosses then how come you expect them to uphold justice around the world.

Kizaru would be cooked so him being extra careful is expected but this should have no bearance on whether Saturn himself is strong or not

And held the whole Spinx island citizen hostage so that even the resistence became futile.
:sanmoji:
LMAO WHAT

I guess this is “Viz isn’t canon” nonsense
Post automatically merged:

Not about getting fired lol

Gorosei are world's highest authority.

If anything happens to Saturn then Navy will lose face and credibility - they can't even protect their bosses then how come you expect them to uphold justice around the world.

Kizaru would be cooked so him being extra careful is expected but this should have no bearance on whether Saturn himself is strong or not
It’s not conclusive or anything about Saturn’s power but it does seem to suggest that Saturn is not supposed to fight or have to defend himself on his mission.

Which does lend credence to the idea that he’s only here for the seraphim and that does back the idea of the Gorosei being political figures.

Reborn

LMAO WHAT

I guess this is “Viz isn’t canon” nonsense
Post automatically merged:

It’s not conclusive or anything about Saturn’s power but it does seem to suggest that Saturn is not supposed to fight or have to defend himself on his mission.

Which does lend credence to the idea that he’s only here for the seraphim and that does back the idea of the Gorosei being political figures.
The whole purpose of Navy is to be the outside face of WG and act according to what WG desires.

With admirals around you don't really expect any pirate to lay a hand on nobles let along Gorosei.

So, Saturn coming only for seraphim makes sense.

But thing is he is dealing with nut cases - Luffy and zoro who doesn't give a shit about anyone.

Despite being weak and knowing that an admiral will show up, luffy still punched a CD.

Now they are strong.

We all know it - the moment Luffy got pissed he won't even think twice to come after Saturn - and at this moment even Kizaru won't be able to do anything - Because of other SHs present like Zoro occupying him.

Saturn himself needs to be powerful

The whole purpose of Navy is to be the outside face of WG and act according to what WG desires.

With admirals around you don't really expect any pirate to lay a hand on nobles let along Gorosei.

So, Saturn coming only for seraphim makes sense.

But thing is he is dealing with nut cases - Luffy and zoro who doesn't give a shit about anyone.

Despite being weak and knowing that an admiral will show up, luffy still punched a CD.

Now they are strong.

We all know it - the moment Luffy got pissed he won't even think twice to come after Saturn - and at this moment even Kizaru won't be able to do anything - Because of other SHs present like Zoro occupying him.

Saturn himself needs to be powerful
We’ll see.

C

Cruxroux

Well I do expect Luffy to come at Saturn

But I am also expecting Saturn to clown him - it's the first time Gorosei made their move in person - so I don't think Oda will clown Saturn at all. He will be hyped over G5
If we are following the simple Pre time skip model.
Saturn gonna make strawhats angry. Somebody kills/Punches him and hence declare a war. We might get Elbaf as impel down arc.

Reborn

If we are following the simple Pre time skip model.
Saturn gonna make strawhats angry. Somebody kills/Punches him and hence declare a war. We might get Elbaf as impel down arc.
Nah

If Gorosei are weak then WG as final opponents won't add up because all they have is admirals whereas the alliance is getting heavily stacked unless Admirals are on whole new level