Future Events Planets that revolve around Luffy (are they all ancient weapons)

Imu and the 5 gorosei represent the earth and 5 elder planets. Specifically back when people used to believe the earth was the center of the universe

-Took from artur Twitter

With that obviously being untrue with it being clear now that our planets resolves around the sun (aka luffy) not the earth (pretty imu)
Luffy already has a close relationship to shirahoshi aka Poseidon and momonosuke the man capable of unleashing pluton. He'll likely do the same with Uranus.

Will luffy eventually have the representation of Saturn, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and potentially earth too? If he does will they come into existence before or after the downfall/deaths of the original?

We know vivi and blackbeard likely also have some connection to all the space stuff
  • Luffy the sun
  • Blackbeard a blackhole probably
  • Vivi either
    • Uranus
    • Earth
      • The nefertari are 1 of the 20 families that created the world government. Itd make sense if she was connected to the original planets
      • Makes sense why imu seemingly sees her as a bigger threat. Maybe she's supposed to be the rightful ruler of the throne
    • If she is imu is either
      • A false god similar to enel that took over through their strength or something
      • Represent something else maybe the galaxy as a whole

Last edited:
Someone will replace the Gorosei as the new ancient weapons probably.
Itd be cool if each is from a different tribe or race

Opposite of the Sun...a Black Hole? Imu will absorb Teach? Or Teach absorb Imu?
He's either moon or blackhole but i feel like blackhole sounds more dangerous and grand

Its definitely gotta be luffy vs teach tho lol

Itd be cool if each is from a different tribe or race

He's either moon or blackhole but i feel like blackhole sounds more dangerous and grand

Its definitely gotta be luffy vs teach tho lol
Hmm i'm not sure now. BB is shown to be swayed by Law-Ray-Seraphim...while recently, Jegarcia Saturn is making his move. If Saturn is shown to be even more powerful than Kizaru powerlevel-wise, it may imply that in World Government, hierarchy equals powerlevel. Thus Imu is the invincible god etc, thats what i think

Imu and the 5 gorosei represent the earth and 5 elder planets. Specifically back when people used to believe the earth was the center of the universe

-Took from artur Twitter

With that obviously being untrue with it being clear now that our planets resolves around the sun (aka luffy) not the earth (pretty imu)
Luffy already has a close relationship to shirahoshi aka Poseidon and momonosuke the man capable of unleashing pluton. He'll likely do the same with Uranus.

Will luffy eventually have the representation of Saturn, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and potentially earth too? If he does will they come into existence before or after the downfall/deaths of the original?

We know vivi and blackbeard likely also have some connection to all the space stuff
  • Luffy the sun
  • Blackbeard a blackhole probably
  • Vivi either
    • Uranus
    • Earth
      • The nefertari are 1 of the 20 families that created the world government. Itd make sense if she was connected to the original planets
      • Makes sense why imu seemingly sees her as a bigger threat. Maybe she's supposed to be the rightful ruler of the throne
    • If she is imu is either
      • A false god similar to enel that took over through their strength or something
      • Represent something else maybe the galaxy as a whole
Godfy top 1 confirmed.

Hmm i'm not sure now. BB is shown to be swayed by Law-Ray-Seraphim...while recently, Jegarcia Saturn is making his move. If Saturn is shown to be even more powerful than Kizaru powerlevel-wise, it may imply that in World Government, hierarchy equals powerlevel. Thus Imu is the invincible god etc, thats what i think
The gorrila might end up being strong but imo luffy vs teach is something thats still gonna happen before luffy before pirate king. The fight against the world government afterwards