Speculations What if Katakuri wants help from Luffy

What if katakuri goes to luffy and he says that BB get pudding so sanji will know about that too. And luffy always helps his friends like we know(bellamy was his enemy first for example).

Sanji will get very angry cause they captured pudding(saijin mode) , usopp will be afraid, nami will understand the situation and luffys decision,
Zolo will only close his eyes and maybe cross his arms, brook will have no emotions, franky will say super and so on. Luffy will say that he want defeat all yonkos too and he has a open fight against BB.

Thats my theory let me read your guesses

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Big Meme Pirates killed Pedro. This make them enemies for life with Condom-Boy's gang.
Unless Condom-Boy's gang completely forget about that,which would be a otherworldly atrocity.
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @Mathias
I don't have any context about the OP topic as I just came back from hiatus and have not been following OP since 1060, but Pedro blew himself up.

And even if Perospero killed him, SHPs' issue would be with Perospero alone, not the entirety of the BMPs.

I mean, he beat the shit out of him. And then Katakuri drops "Will you defeat Bigmom soon??" and then they both smile iirc. But this didn't seem to have gone deeply enough to the point of being friends YET ? Maybe it'll happen, but their bond wasn't formed.

And even if Perospero killed him, SHPs' issue would be with Perospero alone, not the entirety of the BMPs.
That's true. Katakuri was minding his own business dealing with Goofy in the mirror-verse. Maybe he'll ask Luffy beyond his status as a Charlotte sibling.

But Elbaf first ! And maybe Teach vs Luffy will go down as soon as the next arc :myman:

Zoro tells Luffy not to pick a fight with Blackbeard in that scenario. If Zoro ain't letting Luffy save Vivi, he ain't letting him risk their lives for Pudding.
Nobodys stopping Sanji tho, sanji is unstopable in these situations per canon ( In train, when robin was with CP9 he told luffy even his order wouldnt stop him )
So, you think Luffy and Zoro and others gonna let him go on a sucide mission? They gonna help him out 100% no matter if its nonsense. Just like blowing up the wedding to save germas. People who Sanji hates
Im pretty sure Luffy would respect his decicion like he did in WCI. Because after all thats who Sanji is!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nobodys stopping Sanji tho, sanji is unstopable in these situations per canon ( In train, when robin was with CP9 he told luffy even his order wouldnt stop him )
So, you think Luffy and Zoro and others gonna let him go on a sucide mission? They gonna help him out 100% no matter if its nonsense. Just like blowing up the wedding to save germas. People who Sanji hates
Im pretty sure Luffy would respect his decicion like he did in WCI. Because after all thats who Sanji is!
I'm pretty sure Zoro/Nami would reign Sanji in and let him know how dumb it is to go after BB over one girl. They needed a massive alliance to take on Kaido alone and they would not be prepared for a frontal clash with another Emperor. Not with just Katakuri as backup.

Maybe Law is going to somehow snitch about the "man with a burned scar" to Teach. Aokiji will understand, and they'll head for Elbaf to get the last poneglyph ? Can't wait to see Aokiji shitting his panties when he'll face Garp + Saul, lmao
Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure Zoro/Nami would reign Sanji in and let him know how dumb it is to go after BB over one girl. They needed a massive alliance to take on Kaido alone and they would not be prepared for a frontal clash with another Emperor. Not with just Katakuri as backup.
Massive alliance also took care of Bigmom btw. The Grand Fleet will soon spank Teach !

How would Zoro/Nami reign sanji? He literally married to pudding remember? And they even kissed
Sanji doesnt listen in these situations

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How would Zoro/Nami reign sanji? He literally married to pudding remember? And they even kissed
Sanji doesnt listen in these situations
Sanji doesn't remember them kissing lol
I'm also pretty sure they aren't married.
Fighting BB and crew isnt the same thing as picking a fight with the entire WG.
It's still taking on an entire organization with bare minimum support.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Its a Yonko crew fighting another Yonko crew.
Jinbe/Franky almost lost to their opponents due to fodder interference. With no Tama or Queen to make the BB pirate fodder switch sides, it's the Straw Hats, Katakuri and the Big Mom pirates remnants against a fully armed and operational Emperor with an admiral as backup lol.

Jinbe/Franky almost lost to their opponents due to fodder interference. With no Tama or Queen to make the BB pirate fodder switch sides, it's the Straw Hats, Katakuri and the Big Mom pirates remnants against a fully armed and operational Emperor with an admiral as backup lol.
Luffy and co always go in as underdogs, fighting an established Yonko crew is far more doable than fighting the entire WG is my point so I dont think Zoro will object.

Really doubt Katakuri would ask for help, more likely he goes to Hachinosu solo and runs into Garp and they team up or something.
Big Meme Pirates killed Pedro. This make them enemies for life with Condom-Boy's gang.
Unless Condom-Boy's gang completely forget about that,which would be a otherworldly atrocity.
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @Mathias
What does Pedro suiciding against Perospero have to do with Katakuri?

Luffy doesn't associate individual actions like that with an entire group, Mr. 2 is a prime example.