Theory Part 49 (Just Another Headcanon...)

**Part 49:-**

(Short headcanon since work is getting busier...)

Since one of the Gorousei's name has been revealed now, I'm pretty many people can guess, in hindsight, the relationship already between the 5 Elder "Stars" and the "Celestial Bodies" revolving around Dr. Clover's 3D Model. So, I guess it's time to revisit this post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/z97pgl/_/iz671eh
And this image, which has more significance than you would think:

And this image:

Before Chapter 1090, we will finally know the identities of 2 more Elder "Stars". 2 of the Stars lack raw strength but have absolute monstrous power.

Shortly after, our most beloved Dr. Clover will make a debut (with Dr. Vegapunk as a "supporting role").

Dr. Vegapunk will proceed to talk about the discoveries made by Dr. Clover, who is actually both historian AND astrologist.

Many years ago, an astrologist wannabe posit that the One Piece World is flat, with just a singular island floating on a big body of water (this is why in Part 1 or 2 of my headcanons I initially mentioned the Ancient Kingdom is a big landmass, a supercontinent, which I then corrected). When the first explorers start to finally leave the supercontinent and explore the unknowns, they then discovered new islands and species they never knew existed.

Finally, during Dr. Clover's time, their numerous undercover exhibition out to the unknowns. It was only, by a stroke of luck, a fateful "accident", that after a party one evening with a lunar eclipse, that Dr. Clover said:

"Guys. Why is the shadow of our world, the reflection which then cast upon the the cold dark planet (i.e. moon) high above, spherical in shape?"

On that day, they discovered the world is round.

**Part 50 to be continued.**

Last edited:
**Part 49:-**

(Short headcanon since work is getting busier...)

Since one of the Gorousei's name has been revealed now, I'm pretty many people can guess, in hindsight, the relationship already between the 5 Elder "Stars" and the "Celestial Bodies" revolving around Dr. Clover's 3D Model. So, I guess it's time to revisit this post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/z97pgl/_/iz671eh
And this image, which has more significance than you would think:

And this image:

Before Chapter 1090, we will finally know the identities of 2 more Elder "Stars". 2 of the Stars lack raw strength but have absolute monstrous power.

Shortly after, our most beloved Dr. Clover will make a debut (with Dr. Vegapunk as a "supporting role").

Dr. Vegapunk will proceed to talk about the discoveries made by Dr. Clover, who is actually both historian AND astrologist.

Many years ago, an astrologist wannabe posit that the One Piece World is flat, with just a singular island floating on a big body of water (this is why in Part 1 or 2 of my headcanons I initially mentioned the Ancient Kingdom is a big landmass, a supercontinent, which I then corrected). When the first explorers start to finally leave the supercontinent and explore the unknowns, they then discovered new islands and species they never knew existed.

Finally, during Dr. Clover's time, their numerous undercover exhibition out to the unknowns. It was only, by a stroke of luck, a fateful "accident", that after a party one evening with a lunar eclipse, that Dr. Clover said:

"Guys. Why is the shadow of our world, the reflection which then cast upon the the cold dark planet (i.e. moon) high above, spherical in shape?"

On that day, they discovered the world is round.

**Part 50 to be continued.**
Hey ,
Tell us more about Monkey D dragon
What is back story ,his devil fruit...
Who did he started Revolutionary Army?

It never confirmed that Dr Clover is dead right?
Pretty much sure he's dead :')
But I'm also pretty sure he will be mentioned by VP later on 😆😆🔥
Post automatically merged:

This "is" just another another headcanon lol, your 2 month old post is not a new or original idea.

This reddit post from 3 years ago is far more intricate, so is he a leaker? There are plenty of other posts like it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/df3bwj
Bro... Why so many ppl ask me if my posts are leaks or why I claim they are leaks 🤣🥲🤣🥲 look at my original posts and see what I wrote LOL it is other ppl who goes around saying they are leaks and spreading it HAHAH what I wrote are, in my truest intention, something I hope (most) ppl will find it interesting to read while, you know, waiting for the next actual chapter. Guess it pretty much worked LOL so rest assure, for the sake of ppl like you, I repeat AGAINNNN : headcanons headcanons headcanons, NOT spoilers. Just like what I wrote everywhere and in my title of this post as well 🤣

Here's another link for you:

https://fnafworlddownloadfree.com/2023/01/30/psa-no-one-pieces-ending-has-not-leaked/

Bro... Why so many ppl ask me if my posts are leaks or why I claim they are leaks 🤣🥲🤣🥲 look at my original posts and see what I wrote LOL it is other ppl who goes around saying they are leaks and spreading it HAHAH

https://fnafworlddownloadfree.com/2023/01/30/psa-no-one-pieces-ending-has-not-leaked/

Then again, I can tell you for sure, with 100% certainty, that my post on the 3D model will come to pass. 🤤

Last edited:

Bro... Why so many ppl ask me if my posts are leaks or why I claim they are leaks 🤣🥲🤣🥲 look at my original posts and see what I wrote LOL it is other ppl who goes around saying they are leaks and spreading it HAHAH what I wrote are, in my truest intention, something I hope (most) ppl will find it interesting to read while, you know, waiting for the next actual chapter. Guess it pretty much worked LOL so rest assure, for the sake of ppl like you, I repeat AGAINNNN : headcanons headcanons headcanons, NOT spoilers. Just like what I wrote everywhere and in my title of this post as well 🤣

Then again, I can tell you for sure, with 100% certainty, that my post on the 3D model will come to pass. 🤤
You are the one implying they arent just your "Headcanon" lol. I have zero hate for theories. They are awesome and people should keep posting them. You are trying to parade yours as some reddit DMCA leak shit lmao. You admitted this 4 threads ago and you dont even have the receipts to prove it. Grow up lol

You are the one implying they arent just your "Headcanon" lol. I have zero hate for theories. They are awesome and people should keep posting them. You are trying to parade yours as some reddit DMCA leak shit lmao. You admitted this 4 threads ago and you dont even have the receipts to prove it. Grow up lol
But guess who's the one doing the reading of the "implying"? The other parties, such as yourself 🤣

But really bro, you need to stop fixating on "old info". This is a cognitive bias which many ppl fall prey to. You need to see what's the latest info, which in my case is that I've been ACTIVELY saying (in my posts, post title, random threads, etc) that they are HEADCANONS.

Actually at the rate I'm emphasising that they are Headcanons, BUT people like yourself (whom im sure aren't stupid) kept purposely saying that I'm saying/implying they are not headcanons, it is very obvious it's u guys who r purposely letching onto old info, then form argument around these old info, then ownself get angry on ur own based Ur own argument on said old info, etc. Tbh idk how the brains of u guys work HAHAHA like I said, I'm sure u guys aren't stupid. Therefore I'm concluding u guys r just negative in nature.

You guys probably will own Perona just like Usopp 🤣🤣👍🏻

ONCE AGAIN, EMPHASISING AGAIN, THEY R HEADCANONS HEADCANONS HEADCANONS. 🤣🤣 Will upvote Ur post don't worry :')

Oh btw, I really got banned coz of "spoilers". I even have the full thread of my convo with the Reddit team and Mods.

Since you are always interested in me and shadowing me around, can you do me a favour and remind me later to post some screenshots here later? Of my actually banning, and for posting "spoilers" I mean.

With that said, since you r implying u r a "grown up", if u r claiming that I'm faking my ban due to spoilers without evidence, and then I can prove to u, u will create a thread to apologize to me?

Pretty sure you won't 🤣🤣

Anyway, remember to remind me, I don't have the time to look for your post LOL

replace Wendy's with Worstgen. :moonwalk:
also you spam lot of emojis for an average redditor.
Oops that's my usual style of texting 🤣

replace Wendy's with Worstgen. :moonwalk:
also you spam lot of emojis for an average redditor.
Ah Worsegen, now I get why some negative ppl here feels like the "Worsegen" 🤣

Last edited:
But guess who's the one doing the reading of the "implying"? The other parties, such as yourself 🤣

But really bro, you need to stop fixating on "old info". This is a cognitive bias which many ppl fall prey to. You need to see what's the latest info, which in my case is that I've been ACTIVELY saying (in my posts, post title, random threads, etc) that they are HEADCANONS.

Actually at the rate I'm emphasising that they are Headcanons, BUT people like yourself (whom im sure aren't stupid) kept purposely saying that I'm saying/implying they are not headcanons, it is very obvious it's u guys who r purposely letching onto old info, then form argument around these old info, then ownself get angry on ur own based Ur own argument on said old info, etc. Tbh idk how the brains of u guys work HAHAHA like I said, I'm sure u guys aren't stupid. Therefore I'm concluding u guys r just negative in nature.

You guys probably will own Perona just like Usopp 🤣🤣👍🏻

ONCE AGAIN, EMPHASISING AGAIN, THEY R HEADCANONS HEADCANONS HEADCANONS. 🤣🤣 Will upvote Ur post don't worry :')

Oh btw, I really got banned coz of "spoilers". I even have the full thread of my convo with the Reddit team and Mods.

Since you are always interested in me and shadowing me around, can you do me a favour and remind me later to post some screenshots here later? Of my actually banning, and for posting "spoilers" I mean.

With that said, since you r implying u r a "grown up", if u r claiming that I'm faking my ban due to spoilers without evidence, and then I can prove to u, u will create a thread to apologize to me?

Pretty sure you won't 🤣🤣

Anyway, remember to remind me, I don't have the time to look for your post LOL
You are trying too hard bro:kobeha:

Lolol typical average person. Once you can't argue, insult the other party 🤣 since now I know you are this type of person, then I guess no point talking to you anymore, since there won't be a fruitful discussion/outcome. Cya~

(Ps. Still waiting for you to man up and take up my challenge - if I can show u evidence which you claim I don't have, will you create a post to apologize? HAAHAHHAHAAHAH)

As expected, you won't take up my challenge. So readable zzzzzzz friendly life advice : if u dare make a statement, then you must stand by Ur statement (of course, unless new info tells u otherwise). Be firm, be confident. Make a case, present your case, win your case. Even if lose, learn. That's what it means to have a growth mindset. That's what separates a non-avg individual from an avg individual. 😉👋👋

Last edited:
Unironically reading these "Headcannons" why does it feel like this dude knows more than what he is letting on to? Once is a coincidence but this is sus from Among Us. This shit is basically fanfiction but so well written it could be mistaken for the official thing and then reading about the backstory for the red hot dog himself. It kinda posts into his character why he blew up that ship he and Robin are not far off. But still sus

Unironically reading these "Headcannons" why does it feel like this dude knows more than what he is letting on to? Once is a coincidence but this is sus from Among Us. This shit is basically fanfiction but so well written it could be mistaken for the official thing and then reading about the backstory for the red hot dog himself. It kinda posts into his character why he blew up that ship he and Robin are not far off. But still sus
I love how you call him "red hot dog" 🤣

Lolol typical average person. Once you can't argue, insult the other party 🤣 since now I know you are this type of person, then I guess no point talking to you anymore, since there won't be a fruitful discussion/outcome. Cya~

(Ps. Still waiting for you to man up and take up my challenge - if I can show u evidence which you claim I don't have, will you create a post to apologize? HAAHAHHAHAAHAH)

As expected, you won't take up my challenge. So readable zzzzzzz friendly life advice : if u dare make a statement, then you must stand by Ur statement (of course, unless new info tells u otherwise). Be firm, be confident. Make a case, present your case, win your case. Even if lose, learn. That's what it means to have a growth mindset. That's what separates a non-avg individual from an avg individual. 😉👋👋
Why they hating so much lmao
Also the kuma df to franky part there was a theory i watched like 7 years ago related to that using numbers and stuff and it made sense, so it might actually be true.
Im enjoyin what you writing doesnt matter if its gon happen or no so keep up the good work.