Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Ofc you're defending it! The furst I mean first and fastest to as well! You've been a bad influence on others already SMH! A Bad Touch influence even!

:hihihi::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Pot wants to murder Wanda for some weird reason and CoC wants to murder Wandas dogussy instead! To give a dog a bone! To call her a dirty bitch! (I cannot believe I just typed that out even ironically/as a joke)
With a knick knack paddywhack give a dog a BOOOOOOOOOONE.

Oh fuck. I don't know if I can handle one kid, would Wanda have litters???

It'll be so cute, our babies will start out on all fours, then learn to walk on two legs. I'd let them walk around on all fours in the house and yard, though.

Okay even I'm making myself pause, this is getting into Naito territory, holy shit.

More emotional scene than when Naito had to separate from Carrot, and no longer edit for Oda.

The Ghost Stories Dub was... something...

G

Gorosei Informer

Heads will role if the Superbowl gets delayed though :suresure:
Heads will roll you say?

watched a little bit of that fight but Carrot and Wanda got hit with the same attack as Chopper and Brook did on WCI where they got encased with candy. Carrot was able to break out just fine but she had to help her out as well since she couldn't handle it for some reason.

Then Perospero does that Candy Statue smash he did on WCI, which is the slowest attack in the world. And somehow she got hit by it despite Carrot dodging it just fine. I'd rather not watch her defeat play out as that's a sore spot but I saw more than enough with what I watched.

And yea those two misrepresenting Pedro's will as well as what Pedro means to Luffy is why I'm still iron solid rn
:endthis:
Damn that's awful, no wonder you're upset about it lol. I expected Wanda to be more competent than that, that is disappointing.

Feels similar to the BS with Kiku and Kanjuro too. Just frustrating to see and disrespectful to Wanda, Carrot and Kiku.

It'll be so cute, our babies will start out on all fours, then learn to walk on two legs. I'd let them walk around on all fours in the house and yard, though.

Okay even I'm making myself pause, this is getting into Naito territory, holy shit.

More emotional scene than when Naito had to separate from Carrot, and no longer edit for Oda.

:jinbewat:
What is bro cooking!!

G

Gorosei Informer