Will Admiral Fans Jump Ship To Gorosei?

Jump Ship?

• Total voters
No, i will be glad at the fact that the WG has at least two groups of individuals that are superior to the Yonkou. Really shows you the difference between the trash ass pirate world and the Government and that the WG could've wiped out the Lolko+other high ranking pirates whenever they felt like it.

- Admirals > Lolko
- Kong >> Lolko
- Gorosei >>> Lolko
- Imu >>>> Lolko
:cheers:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Garp was an admiral in the WG eyes

unless you admit they just hand them out like lollipops
Garp wasn’t an Admiral my guy, he was inferior to them in rank and strength. No character who gets sliced open by axe hand Morgan reached Admiral level.

In an all out fight between gold Roger, prime Whitebeard, and axe hand Morgan, who do you think would win?

Garp wasn’t an Admiral my guy, he was inferior to them in rank and strength. No character who gets sliced open by axe hand Morgan reached Admiral level.

In an all out fight between gold Roger, prime Whitebeard, and axe hand Morgan, who do you think would win?
But ofc there's no doubt that Prime Garp owns the Yonko even though he's weaker than the weakest Admiral since the he was equal to Roger/Primebeard. Scaling checks out.

Sakagod > Admirals > Prime Garp ~ PK level >> Yonkou

the argument for Admiral superiority has to shit on literally every other character to make sense

thats how you know youve lost bud
There’s 43 YC level characters (when you add up all YCs and characters shown to be relative to them) in the story.

Literally nothing makes sense if admirals are YC level since that implies there’s 40+ pirates out there that are admiral level.

That does not make sense.

There’s 43 YC level characters (when you add up all YCs and characters shown to be relative to them) in the story.

Literally nothing makes sense if admirals are YC level since that implies there’s 40+ pirates out there that are admiral level.

That does not make sense.
it makes sense when you consider the final fights

they will be fighting the middle straw hats and maybe sabo/fuji

the gorosei wikll be fighting the top tiers
Dragon
Luffy
Zoro?
Law?
etc etc